- Dishwasher | Refrigerator | Microwave Oven
- Klip N Store
Product Materials & Durability
- Scratch Resistant
In The Box
- Kitchen Appliance Accessory
- 1 U Container
- Not Applicable
Product Dimensions (Open)
Dimensions in cm (WxDxH)
- 18.00 x 7.50 x 14.00
Dimensions in Inches (WxDxH)
- 7.08 x 2.95 x 5.51
After Sales & Services
Standard Warranty Period
- 24 Months
Installation & Demo
- Not Applicable
Brand Contact Information
Manufacturer/Importer/Marketer Name & Address
- Manufacturer Name & Address: 1101, Crescenzo,G-Block, Opposite MCA Club, Bandra Kurla Complex Bandra (East), Mumbai - 400 051. India
Brand Support Number
Brand Support Email
Country of Manufacture
Country of Brand Origin
Why buy Borosil Klip-N-Store 640 ml Rectangle Storage Container
- 100% borosilicate glass and is guaranteed to withstand temperatures of up to 350°C
- Airtight Seal to keep items fresh
- 100% Leak Proof
- Compatible with microwave, oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Scratch Resistant to withstand rough use
- Non porous glass will not absorb stains or odours
Enjoy fresh small eats or for that matter store your favourite midnight snack in the Borosil Klip-N-Store Square 640 ml Rectangle Storage Container. The container is made out of 100% borosilicate glass and hence is completely capable of withstanding temperatures of up to 350°C. The airtight seal lid avoids any surrounding odours entering the jar and keeps the items within the jar fresh. This make of the Borosil Klip-N-Store Square 640 ml Rectangle Storage Container is such that it can be used in microwave, oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
One of the unique features of the Borosil Klip-N-Store Square 640 ml Rectangle Storage Container is that as it is no ordinary glass, the material will not leach chemicals into your food items even after repeated usage. The build of the glass is harder and tougher than any of the regular glass bottles. The Borosil Klip-N-Store Square 640 ml Rectangle Storage Container is scratch resistant that makes the container durable and long lasting. The borosilicate glass is non porous and hence will not absorb stains or odours. The glass being high quality retains perfect clarity and will not change colour due time.
Usage Instructions and Care
- Use directly in electric oven, convection oven, microwave oven, fridge and freezer.
- Pre grease your dish before pouring in food meant for baking.
- Pre heat oven before use for best result.
- Allow frozen dish to reach to warm a bit before putting it in the oven for reheating (however, straight from the fridge to the oven is ok)
- Allow hot dish with food to cool a bit before putting it into the freezer (putting a hot dish into the fridge, however, is ok)
- Wash with soap and a soft sponge, or in the dishwasher
- Do not use over direct flame.
- Do not allow the food to dry completely in the oven.
- Do not put the hot dish on cold or wet surface.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers to ensure scratch free surface.
- Do not use the plastic lid in conventional oven or microwave oven. It is not recommended that plastics be heated, as research shows that the plastics leach chemicals at a higher rate when heated.