- ₹899(Incl. all Taxes)₹1,000(Save ₹101)10% Off1 Year Warranty
- ₹409(Incl. all Taxes)₹999(Save ₹590)59% Off
- ₹699(Incl. all Taxes)₹1,390(Save ₹691)50% Off1 Year Warranty
- ₹590(Incl. all Taxes)₹1,000(Save ₹410)41% Off
- ₹341(Incl. all Taxes)₹849(Save ₹508)60% Off
- ₹3,399(Incl. all Taxes)₹3,995(Save ₹596)15% Off
- ₹1,860(Incl. all Taxes)₹2,295(Save ₹435)19% Off
- ₹2,290(Incl. all Taxes)₹3,800(Save ₹1,510)40% Off
- ₹703(Incl. all Taxes)₹1,295(Save ₹592)46% Off
- ₹659(Incl. all Taxes)₹2,000(Save ₹1,341)67% Off
- ₹584(Incl. all Taxes)₹990(Save ₹406)41% Off
- ₹599(Incl. all Taxes)₹920(Save ₹321)35% Off
- ₹836(Incl. all Taxes)₹925(Save ₹89)10% Off
- ₹1,245(Incl. all Taxes)
- ₹1,189(Incl. all Taxes)₹1,610(Save ₹421)26% Off
- ₹1,299(Incl. all Taxes)₹2,100(Save ₹801)38% Off
- ₹375(Incl. all Taxes)₹1,499(Save ₹1,124)75% Off
- ₹1,290(Incl. all Taxes)₹1,790(Save ₹500)28% Off
- ₹1,499(Incl. all Taxes)₹1,795(Save ₹296)16% Off
- ₹3,899(Incl. all Taxes)₹4,495(Save ₹596)13% Off
- ₹579(Incl. all Taxes)₹999(Save ₹420)42% Off
Buy Irons online at Croma India
Ironing is a long-standing tradition in garment care that has been around for centuries. It's the perfect way to make your wardrobe look neat. With an iron, you can do so much, ranging from removing creases on shirts and jackets to restoring and reviving old pieces. The best irons for clothes can help you look sharp while removing harmful germs and bacteria from your fabrics. Rising in popularity are steam irons, the perfect solution for those with a busy lifestyle who don't have a lot of time to spare for ironing. It efficiently renders even the most stubborn wrinkles smooth in no time and gives you maximum savings on time and electricity. Check out the iron press prices of various online brands, such as Croma, Bajaj, Panasonic, Havells, Usha, and more.
What to look for before buying Irons
Purchasing an iron box with non-stick coating is preferable because they’re garment-safe. The quality of an iron for your cloth soleplate determines its longevity and ease of maintenance. It also makes it resistant to both scratches and rust. Similarly, the wattage of an iron and its heating element will determine the heating speed and level. A higher wattage will mean better performance from the appliance. You will need an iron with adjustable temperature control to easily iron a variety of fabrics. Additionally, a retractable power cord is ideal for better manoeuvrability while ironing, while an auto-shutoff feature can prevent possible hazards. Lastly, check and compare iron boxes’ cost online to decide how much you need to invest.
Reasons to have an Iron
A pressing-iron is the best way to rid your garments of unwanted odours, bacteria, and germs and help unshrink them. When the garment is ironed, it gets pulled taut, allowing for a more comfortable fit. Furthermore, a simple wash is not enough to give your clothes a refreshed, neat, and stylish look. However, having an iron for your clothes can make all the difference; it removes any traces of wrinkles and gives your apparel a more polished outcome.
Different types of Irons
There are various types of irons online. Dry irons are relatively lightweight and have basic controls; they do not often offer much more than that. To get the best possible press when ironing clothes with this type of iron, it is advisable to lightly spray some water over them. Steam irons have a built-in water reservoir that generates steam to dampen garments while pressing. You can also opt for standing garment steamers that use steam to smooth clothes and also come with a cloth hanger. Portable irons are perfect for jet setters who need their clothes to be looking their best. Taking it on the road gives them the ability to keep their outfits wrinkle-free and always presentable. An equally handy device is a fabric shaver, which can remove lint, fuzz, and pet hair from your clothes.
Why buy Irons from Croma?
Shop iron boxes online at Croma and enjoy smooth home delivery on all items. Check out our money-saving promotions, cashback offers, and convenient EMI plans available on the best irons, including Croma irons. If you have any query on iron box prices on Croma.com, visit a nearby Croma store and get helpful advice from our experienced team!