- ₹3,099(Incl. all Taxes)₹4,695(Save ₹1,596)34% Off
- ₹1,899(Incl. all Taxes)₹3,595(Save ₹1,696)47% Off
- 1 Year Warranty₹1,699(Incl. all Taxes)₹3,200(Save ₹1,501)47% Off1 Year Warranty
- ₹2,324(Incl. all Taxes)₹4,090(Save ₹1,766)43% Off
- 2 Year Warranty₹2,899(Incl. all Taxes)₹4,500(Save ₹1,601)36% Off2 Year Warranty
- ₹2,499(Incl. all Taxes)₹4,000(Save ₹1,501)38% Off
- ₹2,699(Incl. all Taxes)₹4,290(Save ₹1,591)37% Off
- ₹3,199(Incl. all Taxes)₹5,995(Save ₹2,796)47% Off
- ₹3,140(Incl. all Taxes)₹4,325(Save ₹1,185)27% Off
- ₹2,644(Incl. all Taxes)₹4,800(Save ₹2,156)45% Off
- ₹4,340(Incl. all Taxes)₹7,095(Save ₹2,755)39% Off
- ₹3,420(Incl. all Taxes)₹4,950(Save ₹1,530)31% Off
- ₹2,500(Incl. all Taxes)₹3,099(Save ₹599)19% Off
- ₹2,799(Incl. all Taxes)₹4,995(Save ₹2,196)44% Off
- ₹2,370(Incl. all Taxes)₹3,400(Save ₹1,030)30% Off
- ₹4,299(Incl. all Taxes)₹5,200(Save ₹901)17% Off
- ₹2,494(Incl. all Taxes)₹3,395(Save ₹901)27% Off
- ₹1,499(Incl. all Taxes)₹4,500(Save ₹3,001)67% Off
- ₹2,368(Incl. all Taxes)₹3,400(Save ₹1,032)30% Off
- ₹1,599(Incl. all Taxes)₹4,400(Save ₹2,801)64% Off
- ₹1,999(Incl. all Taxes)₹4,490(Save ₹2,491)55% Off
Buy Induction Cooktops online at the best price in India
While gas stoves and cooktops have been a mainstay in Indian kitchens for decades, Induction Cooktops are slowly making their way into every house. Whether you are a student who wants a piece of no-frills cooking equipment or a family person who needs an extra cooktop, an Induction Cooktop is the answer. You can explore a wide range of Induction Cooktops online at Croma.com.
What is an Induction Cooktop?
Induction Cooktops make use of electricity to heat the coil within it, which then heats the pots and pans kept on its surface. They heat up quickly to the desired temperature without compromising on safety. You can only use utensils made from ferromagnetic materials. To check this, all you need to do is see if a magnet will stick to the bottom of your pan. If it does, you can use it on an Induction Cooktop.
Latest features available in Induction Cooktops
As Induction Cooktops become more and more popular, their features keep getting better. Today, several of these machines come with pre-set menus. Similar to Microwaves, this feature makes cooking convenient by automatically setting the temperature as per the option selected. Some models also come with a dedicated food warming mode where the food isn't cooked, but just kept warm. Safety features like pan-detection and spillage turn-off are also common in most of these machines.
How to choose the right Induction Cooktops based on your requirements?
The first thing to keep in mind while choosing an electric stove or Induction Cooktop is the amount of food you plan to make on it. Depending on that, you can choose the size and number of heating zones available on your induction stove. The next to consider is the power consumption of these cooktops. Generally, the more power the cooktop consumes, the faster it does the cooking, but more power also means more electricity bills. The latest induction cooktops are good as they are energy-efficiency.
Most Induction Cooktops have a digital display and touch controls. One should look for user-friendly controls for convenient operation. If you plan to move your induction from room to room, you should choose a lightweight, portable model. With Induction Cooktop prices going up to Rs. 5,000, it is essential to consider your budget before finalising your pick.
Why should you buy Induction Cooktops from Croma?
Whether you are looking for the best Induction Cooktop, Electric Chimneys, Gas Hobs, or other Kitchen Appliances, look no further than Croma. Whether you shop online or offline, you are sure to get the best deals and offers on all your favourite products. And don't worry, we offer doorstep delivery to ensure you can shop comfortably.