iPhone SE ( 64GB Storage )
iPhone SE ( 128GB Storage )
iPhone SE ( 256GB Storage )
- iPhone SE (2nd generation) is splash, water and dust resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 metre up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
- All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by an Apple service provider. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. See www.apple.com/in/batteries and www.apple.com/in/iphone/battery.html for more information.
- Data plan is required. Gigabit-class LTE, 4G LTE Advanced and 4G LTE are available in selected markets and through selected service providers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and service provider. For details on LTE support, contact your service provider and see apple.com/in/iphone/LTE.
- Compatible with AirPods (1st generation or later), Powerbeats Pro, Beats Solo3 Wireless, BeatsX, Beats Studio3 Wireless and Powerbeats3 Wireless, and requires the latest version of iOS.
- Use of eSIM requires a wireless service plan (which may include restrictions on switching service providers and roaming, even after contract expiration). Not all service providers support eSIM. Use of eSIM in iPhone may be disabled when purchased from some service providers. See your service provider for details. To learn more, visit support.apple.com/kb/HT209044.
- Testing conducted by Apple in February 2020 using pre-production iPhone SE (2nd generation) units and software and accessory Apple USB-C Power Adapters (18W Model A1720 and 30W Model A1882). Fast-charge testing conducted with drained iPhone units. Charge time varies with environmental factors; actual results will vary.
- Additional disclaimers:
- Apple Music
Apple Music requires a subscription.
- Apple TV+
₹99/month after free trial. One subscription per Family Sharing group. Offer is valid for 3 months after eligible device activation. Plan automatically renews until cancelled.
Restrictions and other terms apply. See apple.com/in/promo for more information.
iPhone SE - One of the Hottest Phones of 2020
Apple announces the launch of its most affordable yet power-packed iPhone – the iPhone SE on 24th April 2020. It is also referred to as the iPhone SE 2 (where 2 stands for 2nd Generation). These phones are built with the prime goal of creating an affordable iPhones without compromising on their performance. The iPhone SE price will be starting at ₹42,500 in accordance with their tagline of ‘lots to love, less to spend’. The memory storage variants launched are the iPhone SE 64GB (base model), iPhone SE 128GB, and iPhone SE 256GB. The iPhone SE 32GB and iPhone SE 16GB variants are not launched by the brand as this storage option has become obsolete. The phone has 3GB of RAM to seamlessly power all your apps. Looking to pre-order the iPhone SE online? Book with Croma right away!
The new iPhone SE has a popular 4.7-inch screen size that we have seen from the iPhone 6 through to the iPhone 8. The iPhone SE features an LCD screen with Multi‑Touch display and IPS technology. The retina HD display offers unbelievable colour precision and supports Dolby Vision and HDR10 playback. The Apple SE 2 has an all dark black bezel in front (in all models) and is available in black, white and (PRODUCT)RED colours. The phone is dust and water-resistant with an IP67 rating. The Apple SE also features the familiar home button to detect a user’s fingerprint through Touch ID. There is no headphone jack as usual but you can use the lightning headphone or wireless earbuds to listen to music.
The standout feature in iPhone SE specifications is the A13 Bionic chip, which is the same as in the iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro. The A13 is the fastest chip introduced by Apple till date and offers unbeatable performance for any task from photography to gaming. The phone runs on iOS 13, which is the latest OS from the manufacturer and provides the most secure operating system experience accompanied with powerful features.
Another important feature of Apple iPhone SE is wireless charging. The device also boasts fast-charging, delivering up to 50 percent charge in less than half an hour. Talking about the battery life, Apple states that the battery ‘lasts about the same as iPhone 8’. Since the device has a more efficient engine at its heart and iOS 13, which is better at managing power consumption, you don’t need to worry about the battery life of the device. Moreover, the device also offers exceptionally fast download speeds with Wi‑Fi 6 and Gigabit-class LTE.
Talking about the camera, the device has a single rear camera with 12-megapixel f/1.8 aperture and front camera with 7-megapixel f/2.2 aperture (iPhone SE camera megapixels). The camera has several feature highlights such as Portrait mode, all six Portrait Lighting effects and Depth Control. Video quality is more engaging which is a result of good stereo audio recording and cinematic video stabilisation on the front and rear cameras. The rear camera provisions HD quality video at 4K up to 60fps, and stretched out dynamic range comes to iPhone SE for more highlight details up to 30fps. Users can likewise benefit from QuickTake video on the front and rear cameras, permitting video recording without switching to Photo mode. For photo and video editing, there are several Apps that you can easily download from the App store.
To top all of this, Apple truly believes in re-utilizing resources and using them wisely. The brand continues on its aim to reduce their contribution to climate change by producing energy-efficient products with renewed or recycled materials and renewable energy. While planning for increased storage for iPhone SE, they worked with their suppliers to keep its carbon footprint as same as the previous generation via their Supplier Clean Energy Program. The brand is dedicated to utilize carbon life cycle assessments to find prospects to drive down the products greenhouse gas emissions.
Croma has long and strong association with Apple. In case you want to buy iPhone SE then pre-book with us right away. After the launch in India, you can even visit your nearest Croma store, take a demo of the device and then buy the same. For more news on iPhone SE, stay connected with us on our social media pages.