Magmod MagGrip Flash Modifier For DSLR Cameras (Magnetic Mount with Elastic Band Attachment, MMGRIP02, Black)Rating: 0(0 Reviews and 0 Ratings)Pay on Delivery
Standard Delivery Available
Enter Pincode For Delivery Estimates
- Suitable For: DSLR Cameras
- For: Canon, Nikon, Olympus & Yongnuo Cameras
- Magnetic Mount with Elastic Band Attachment
- 12 Months Warranty
- Silicone Rubber Material
- Product Type: Flash Modifier
- Flash Diffuser
- DSLR Camera
Compatible Model Series/Number
- Canon: 380EX | 420EX | 430EX | 430EX II | 540EZ | 550EX | 580EX | 580EX II | 600EX-RT | Nikon: SB-24 | SB-25 | SB-26 | SB-28(DX) | SB-50DX | SB-80DX | SB-600 | SB-700 | SB-800 | SB-900 | SB-910 | Sony: HVL-F60M | HVL-F58AM | HVL-F56AM | Olympus: FL-50R | FL-600R | Yongnuo: YN560 | YN560-II | YN560-III | YN568EX-II | YN565EX | Neewer: TT560 | NW680 | TT680 | Bolt: VX-710 | VX-760 | VS-510 | VS-560 | Bower: SFD680C | SFD728 | SFD885 | SFD926 | SFD970 | Pentax: AF540FGZ | AF540FGZ II | AF360FGZ | Sigma: EF-610 | Metz: 44 AF-1 | 52 AF-1 | 52 AF-2 | 58 AF-1 | 58 AF-2 | Vivitar: DF-286 | DF-293 | DF-383 | DF-483 | DF-583 | 385HV | Phottix: Mitros | Mitros+ | Nissin: i40 | i60 | Godox: AD200 | TT350S | V850II | TT685S | V860II | TT660II | TT520II
Say goodbye to noisy Velcro, sticky adhesives and bulky straps forever with the revolutionary MagMod MagGrip MMGRIP02 which attaches to the flash head by way of magnetism and helps in easy manoeuvre between various flash kits. Harnesses the powers of magnetism to provide a quicker, easier and stronger attachment method for speedlite flash modifiers.
Made from an elastic silicone rubber, the MagMod MagGrip MMGRIP02 stretches over the head of most on-camera flash units and provides two neodymium rare-earth magnets for quickly mounting a variety of accessories from the MagMod flash modifier system. The rubber offers a secure, tight grip on the flash head and is durable.
Also, the flash head should be about 2.5"" wide for the modifiers to be able to properly attach to the flash head.