Terms and Conditions:
The Plan. These terms and conditions of this service contract (“Terms and Conditions”) govern and describe the technical support service (the “Service”) we will provide you under the AC Gas Refilling (the “Plan”), references to “you” and “your” are references to the person who is authorized to receive. References to “we”, “our” and “us” are referring to Croma and the third party Croma Authorized service provider, as the case may be. This is not a legal document and only servers as the terms of the service.
AC Gas Refilling
Air Conditioner has become the one of the most important appliances in the current scenario. Summers in India can become intolerable therefore a lot of companies are constantly working on the units to take cooling to the next level. So, that, your summers can be comfortable and cool.
One of the major reasons observed why AC isn’t cooling is because of insufficient gas. That can be due to gas leakage; or due to lack of maintenance.
AC Gas Refilling Service can be brought for any one AC (Window or Split) irrespective of brand and age.
Service Start Date
The AC Gas Refilling Service can be availed from the day of purchasing itself.
The AC Refilling Service can be taken for only one AC for one time gas refilling service within the period of one year from the date of purchase of the service
- Firstly, the AC Gas level is determined using a pressure gauge. To check the level of Gas present.
- Then your air conditioner is completely diagnosed around its joints and connections to check for ac gas leakage problem that resulted in ac not cooling.
- The technician will show you the leakage in your AC unit and then it will be repaired on-site in most cases.
- Complete A/C gas filling will be done after repairing your air conditioner unit for AC gas leakage.
- AC filters will be cleaned before the filling the gas in AC.
- 30 days service guarantee for any AC Gas leakage problem post AC Gas Filling Service.
- Our AC technician will test the AC cooling in front of you before leaving to ensure that your AC cooling problem is completely resolved.
Transportation: If need be, the transportation cost of AC unit will be borne by customer
Remote: The cost of faulty remote or a new remote will be borne by customer
Spares cost: The cost of spares will be borne by customers, if required. (5% discount on genuine spare part is available)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How should I get the AC gas refilling service?
Usually, your AC unit won’t consume the gas filled in it. The need of gas refilling arises only when there is a leak. But, if your AC is running the whole day and still not cooling, then you should consider gas refilling.
- How will I determine the refrigerant is low and can I still run the AC?
The foremost sign is the hissing sound of the AC and increased electricity bills. Even though your AC will still run fine, but it is not advisable to do so. If the AC runs in same condition, you will have to pay for more repairs than AC gas refilling.
- How much does it cost to get AC Gas refilling?
It depends upon the condition of your AC and the damage that it has sustained. The technicians will let you know the cost of refilling the gas or any repairs after examining the AC.
- Do you provide AMC for AC?
No, this is only one time gas refilling service which will be provided for one air conditioner in a residential area.
- What should be done to make sure that the AC runs efficiently?
The servicing of AC every year is mandatory to make your AC run efficiently. This not only helps in providing the appropriate cooling but also saves electricity bill.
- Will the gas refilling for window AC be covered?
Yes, the gas refilling service will be for both window and split AC.
- Better air quality
- Reduce AC repair
- Fewer insects and parasites
- Improved cooling efficiency
- Less electricity bill
For claiming the service, the customer needs to follow the below steps:
- Customer needs to call Zopper on 72-72-858-858 or Croma call centre on 7207-666-000. You can also mail Croma at email@example.com and inform about the malfunction
- Zopper would organise for a visit by a service engineer from the closest available Brand Authorised Centre
- The service engineer shall be carrying out the necessary inspection tools for the service
- In case any spares are required to be replaced in the device, customer shall bear the cost for the same.
Things to Remember
- Non-fulfilment of any conditions set out in this document may cause the rejection of your request; hence we solicit your co-operation to ensure we are able to provide you a perfect service experience.
- This service agreement is complete and is an agreement between Zopper and the customer. The retailer is only an authorised dealer of our products and shall not be responsible for any of your grievance with regards to the services to be performed by Zopper under this Terms of Service. Any statements or representations made by resellers, ASPs or others that are inconsistent with this agreement shall not be binding upon Zopper.
- Zopper will not be liable for delay or failure in furnishing services in the event of strike, government action, act of God, disruption in global supply chains or any other cause beyond our control.
- Zopper will not be liable for indirect damage caused due to improper functioning of the product, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, business interruption, loss of data, lost revenue, loss of use, inconvenience, mental or physical stress or any other commercial or economic loss of any kind, or special, incidental, or consequential damages.
- Marketing brochures are meant purely for educating customers and do not have any commercial value
- Zopper reserves the right to withdraw/alter/modify/change or vary all or any of these Terms and Conditions and /or Zopper at any time without any prior notice and without any liability.
- Any disputes arising in connection with the service shall be governed by the laws of India. The courts of Uttar Pradesh shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over disputes arising hereunder
1800 103 7445
89299 15163 /
Meenakshi Kharakwal / Mohammad Ali
Head of Escalation