3 Hr Delivery Review Contest Terms & Conditions
1. The contest is open to residents (hereafter referred to as “Participant(s)”) of India, only.
2. How to Participate:
a. Validity of the Contest: 10th September 2019 – 31st October 2019.
b. Customers who avail 3 Hr delivery option on croma.com while buying any product will be eligible to participate in the contest.
c. Customers need to review their experience through the form available on croma.com - https://ysprod.croma.com/3hourDelivery.php
d. Winners will be selected among the entries and decision of Infiniti Retail will be final and binding on all participants.
e.10th - 30th September 2019 : 1 winner – Apple Airpod, 5 winners : Rs 500 Croma voucher.
f. 1st - 31st October 2019 : 1 winner – Apple Airpod, 5 winners : Rs 500 Croma voucher.
3. The Gratification: CROMA reserves the right to decide who wins and the number of winners, the decision will be final.
4. Order cancellation and return invoices will not be considered for the contest.
5. Gratification Process:
a. The gratification disbursal process can take a minimum of 90 working days.
b. Winners will have to share a valid government ID proof to qualify for their gratification.
c. Electronic Gift vouchers: Winners will receive their electronic gift vouchers only on their respective Email ID shared.
i. INFINITI RETAIL LIMITED (A TATA Enterprise) will not be responsible, if any technical problem persists with respect to the customer’s email ID.
d. Giveaway Gifts: Winner will receive respective gifts through their nearest mentioned store at the time of submitting proofs. The winners will need to pay gift tax before collecting their giveaways.
6. INFINITI RETAIL LIMITED (A TATA Enterprise) reserves the right to suspend, shorten, modify, extend, or cancel the contest or any terms & conditions of this contest at its sole discretion at any time.
7. INFINITI RETAIL LIMITED (A TATA Enterprise) not responsible for: (a) lost, misdirected, late, incomplete, or unintelligible entries or for inaccurate entry information, whether caused by you or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries; (b) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest; (c) any error in the operation or transmission, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software, malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure to receive any entry information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; or (d) injury or damage to your or any other computer or mobile resulting from downloading any materials in connection with the Contest.
8. INFINITI RETAIL LIMITED (A TATA Enterprise) reserves the right to remove, refuse or cancel any posted entry/ answer/ contest or any access to any participant without any reason whatsoever.
9. INFINITI RETAIL LIMITED (A TATA Enterprise) may, in our sole discretion, disqualify any individual found to be: (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; (b) acting in violation of these T&Cs; or (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or Brand.
10. Contest is subject to force majeure events and situations beyond the control of INFINITI RETAIL LIMITED (A TATA Enterprise) and/or its affiliates.
11. Participants agree to the use of their entry text/pictures for use by INFINITI RETAIL LIMITED (A TATA Enterprise) on various digital media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, email etc. without any extra / additional compensation.
12. Participation in the said contest is purely voluntary and at the sole discretion of the person / individual participating in the contest. Participant agrees that he / she has read /understood and is bound by the terms and conditions set out herein.
13. The terms of these rules and regulations shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts of Mumbai have sole and exclusive jurisdiction