Terms and Conditions:
The Plan. These terms and conditions of this service contract (“Terms and Conditions”) govern and describe the technical support service (the “Service”) we will provide you under the Device Secure (the “Plan”), references to “you” and “your” are references to the person who is authorized to receive. References to “we”, “our” and “us” are referring to Croma and the third party Croma Authorized service provider, as the case may be. This is not a legal document and only servers as the terms of the service.
What is Device Secure?
Device Secure is a one year plan specifically designed to cater to your device repair requirements at a very cost-effective price. You can select up to 5 home appliances/electronic devices you would want to cover in case of a breakdown or functional defect. Under the plan, you will be provided with free visits by engineers from Brand Authorised Service Centres for repairs. Alongside, you will get an unlimited free pick and drop for small devices (i.e. mixer, grinder, mobile phones, trimmer, etc.). Spares will be chargeable to the customer (5% discount available on all spares). Maintenance services of any kind will not be covered in the plan. A total of no more than 5 devices, can be covered under this plan.
Device Secure can be brought for all home appliances/ electronic devices/ mobile phones irrespective of age or brand
COVERAGE START DATE & TENURE
This Plan covers repair for 5 devices and maintenance of 2 appliances for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
The Plan is designed to enhance the life of your gadgets.
- Under the plan, you can cover 5 devices for repair and
- You will be provided with free visits by engineers from Brand Authorised Service Centres for repairs.
- Alongside, you will get an unlimited free pick and drop for small devices and all carry in products (i.e. mixer, grinder, mobile phones, trimmer, etc.).
Spares if required:
- If identified that there is a requirement for spares Zopper ensures utilization of genuine brand-authorized spares with a warranty of 90 days.
- Spares offered through this plan would come with a discount of 20% please refer offer/promotion information
- Spares will be on chargeable basis.
- Transportation for appliances if required will be on chargeable basis.
OFFERS & PROMOTIONS
Zopper reserve the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these offers and promotions at any time by posting the amended Terms.
- Any payment for spare parts, if required, will be collected by Zopper.
- Zopper will provide online and offline payment methods to make the payment.
- You will pay Zopper only after the service centre shares an estimate of the job with Zopper, which Zopper’s team will approve and communicate to you, thereby preventing any possibility of fraud or you being overcharged for the spare.
- In case of small appliances/mobile phones, Zopper will share the estimated repair cost with you after the device reaches the service centre. If you do not approve for the repair, then the device will be returned to you without repair.
- What is the service term of Zopper Device Secure?
Zopper Device Secure is applicable ONLY for 1 year from the date of purchase of plan.
- How many times can the covered device be repaired?
You can raise any number of claims/service requests for a device covered under Zopper Device Secure, however all costs pertaining to spares shall be borne by you. Additionally, customers can avail 20% discount on all spares.
- Can Zopper Device Secure be canceled Post-Purchase?
Yes, Zopper Device Secure can be canceled with a full refund within 15 days of purchase of the plan.
- How many devices can be covered under the plan?
Any 5 devices can be covered under the plan. The selection of home appliances/electronic devices will solely be at your discretion. Repairs, however, will be done only for the first five unique devices, the customer registers complaints for.
- Can I buy a device secure plan for a Sansui TV, which is 7 years old?
Yes, you can buy a device secure for this product.
- My washing machine was repaired and a new PCB was installed, will the customer be charged?
You will only be charged for the cost of PCB (20% discount can be availed), repair and service cost will not be charged.
- I have covered a mixer grinder and it has stopped working, will the technician visit the customer’s premises?
No, the mixer grinder will be picked from your place to the Brand Authorised Centre for repairing purposes.
- If I raise a claim again for the covered mobile phone and free pick and drop was given to him once (during the coverage), will his phone be again picked up and delivered for free?
Yes, you get an unlimited free pick and drop for all small appliances/ electronic devices/ mobile phones. In this case, the mobile phone will be picked and delivered for free.
- I have has covered a mixer grinder and a toaster (both are small appliances), can the I raise claims for both and how many free pick and drops will be provided?
You will be provided with free pick and drop for both the small appliances. Under Device Secure plan, the customer gets an unlimited free pick and drop service for all small appliances/electronic devices.
- I want to get wet and dry service done for his air conditioner, will that be covered in the plan?
No, any maintenance or dry service/wet service etc. are not covered under the plan.
- If my large appliance has to be taken to the service center for repair, will free pick and drop be given?
No, you will have to bear the transportation charges.
- I have availed repairs for 5 unique devices, now she again raises a claim for 6th device (different from the previous 5), will it be covered?
No you can’t avail the free service/repair for the 6th device since her 5 unique devices have already been repaired, hence, any repairs will be limited to the previous unique 5 devices only. You can buy another plan to cover additional devices beyond 5.
- How would I make the payments?
You do not have to pay to the service center engineer, Zopper will share the payment link to make the payment. Zopper will pay to the service center once the customer is satisfied with the repair.
- Can I pay in cash and how?
You will get a confirmation call from Zopper’s executive only then you can pay by cash, Zopper will collect the amount from the service center first and then ask the customer to pay in cash to the service center engineer, to ensure that the customer is satisfied with the repair.
KEY BENEFITS OF ZOPPER DEVICE SECURE
- Unlimited Free Service Visits: Zopper guarantees unlimited free service visits throughout the coverage period, in case any of a breakdown in any of the covered devices, via Brand Authorised Service Centres.
- Cashless: The program is completely cashless without any hidden fees or charges
- Authorized Service Centres: All repairs or service visits is carried out only via Brand Authorised Service Centres
- Genuine Spare Parts: Zopper guarantees the usage of only genuine spare parts while repairing the covered devices
- Unlimited Free Pick and Drop: Device Secure comes with unlimited free pick and drop for any small appliances or mobile phones covered by the customer
- No Hidden Charges: No technician visit charges, no labor charges. Customer pays only for the spare part/parts if required
- Additional Discounts: Customer can avail an additional 20% discount on spares
If a covered device has malfunctioned or suffered a breakdown, you need to do the following:
- You need to call Zopper on 1800-103-7445 or Croma call center on 7207-666-000. You can also mail Croma at email@example.com and inform about the malfunction.
- Zopper will organize a visit by the technician from the closest available Brand Authorised Centre.
- The technician will carry out the necessary repairs that is required for the device.
- In case any spares are required to be replaced in the device, you shall bear the cost for the same.
- You shall however not be billed for any visit charges or service charges, all visits shall be free.
Things to Remember
- Non-fulfillment of any conditions set out in this document may cause the rejection of your request; hence we solicit your co-operation to ensure we are able to provide you a perfect service experience.
- This service agreement is complete and is an agreement between Zopper and the customer. The retailer is only an authorized dealer of our products and shall not be responsible for any of your grievances with regards to the services to be performed by Zopper under this Terms of Service. Any statements or representations made by resellers, ASPs or others that are inconsistent with this agreement shall not be binding upon Zopper.
- Zopper will not be liable for delay or failure in furnishing services in the event of a strike, government action, the act of God, disruption in global supply chains or any other cause beyond our control.
- Zopper will not be liable for indirect damage caused due to improper functioning of the product, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, business interruption, loss of data, lost revenue, loss of use, inconvenience, mental or physical stress or any other commercial or economic loss of any kind, or special, incidental, or consequential damages.
- Marketing brochures are meant purely for educating customers and do not have any commercial value
- Zopper reserves the right to withdraw/alter/modify/change or vary all or any of these Terms and Conditions and /or Zopper at any time without any prior notice and without any liability.
- Any disputes arising in connection with the service shall be governed by the laws of India. The courts of Uttar Pradesh shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over disputes arising hereunder
1800 103 7445
89299 15163 / 89299 15165
Meenakshi Kharakwal / Mohammad Ali
Head of Escalation