Terms and Conditions:
The Plan. These terms and conditions of this service contract (“Terms and Conditions”) govern and describe the technical support service (the “Service”) we will provide you under the Device Secure GOLD (the “Plan”), references to “you” and “your” are references to the person who is authorized to receive. References to “we”, “our” and “us” are referring to Croma and the third party Croma Authorized service provider, as the case may be. This is not a legal document and only servers as the terms of the service.
Device Secure Gold can be brought for all home appliances/ electronic devices/ mobile phones irrespective of age or brand.
COVERAGE START DATE & TENURE
This Plan covers repair for 5 devices and maintenance of 2 appliances for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
The Plan is designed to enhance the life of your gadgets.
- Under the plan, you can cover 5 devices for repair and
- You can avail maintenance on 2 appliances of your choice during the tenure of the plan.
- You will be provided with free visits by engineers from Brand Authorised Service Centres for repairs.
- Alongside, you will get an unlimited free pick and drop for small devices and all carry in products (i.e. mixer, grinder, mobile phones, trimmer, etc.).
Spares if required:
- If identified that there is a requirement for spares Zopper ensures utilization of genuine brand-authorized spares with a warranty of 90 days.
- Spares offered through this plan would come with a discount of 20% please refer offer/promotion information
- Spares will be on chargeable basis.
- Transportation for appliances if required will be on chargeable basis.
OFFERS & PROMOTIONS
Zopper reserve the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these offers and promotions at any time by posting the amended Terms.
- You may cancel this Plan and obtain a refund in the amount you paid for the Plan if the cancellation occurs within 15 days of the date of purchase of the Plan.
- At our discretion, we may deduct from any refund the value of services already provided.
- You may cancel a One Time Pay Plan after 15 days from the date of purchase but no refund will be due.
- Any payment for spare parts, if required, will be collected by Zopper.
- Zopper will provide online and offline payment methods to make the payment.
- You will pay Zopper only after the service center shares an estimate of the job with Zopper, which Zopper’s team will approve and communicate to you, thereby preventing any possibility of fraud or you being overcharged for the spare.
- In the case of small appliances/mobile phones, Zopper will share the estimated repair cost with you after the device reaches the service center. If you do not approve for the repair, then the device will be returned to you without repair.
If a covered device has malfunctioned or suffered a breakdown, you need to do the following:
- You need to call Zopper on 1800-103-7445 or Croma call center on 7207-666-000. You can also mail Croma at email@example.com and inform about the malfunction.
- Zopper will organize a visit by the technician from the closest available Brand Authorised Centre.
- The technician will carry out the necessary repairs that is required for the device.
- In case any spares are required to be replaced in the device, you shall bear the cost for the same.
- You shall however not be billed for any visit charges or service charges, all visits shall be free.
- How many devices can be covered under the plan?
Any 5 devices can be covered, however these may be from any of the device categories. They can be large or small, a mix of only large, a mix of only small. Repairs, however, will be done only for the first five unique devices, customer register complaints for.
- Your large appliance has to be taken to the service center for repair, will free pick and drop be given?
No, you will have to pay any additional amount for transportation, as it is not covered under the plan.
- Your washing machine was repaired and a new PCB was installed, will you be charged?
You will only be charged for the cost of PCB (with 20% discount), repair and service cost will not be charged.
- If I cover 5 small appliances, can I choose big appliances for maintenance?
Yes, if none of your covered 5 appliances require maintenance, then you can opt for the other 2 big appliances of your choice.
- How many wet services in ACs are covered in the plan?
2 Wet Services are covered in the plan and these services will be given in 2 different ACs (can be a window or split).
- Can I buy a device secure gold plan for a Sansui TV, which is 7 years old?
Yes, you can buy a device secure for this product.
- If I get 1 wet service for AC, can I choose a dry service for another AC?
Yes, you can choose any service (dry or wet) for another AC.
- Can the 2nd Preventive Maintenance be taken in the same AC or any other AC?
The 2nd preventive maintenance can be taken for the other AC. You can choose service e as per the requirement.
- If I raise a claim again for a covered mobile phone and free pick and the drop was given to him once (during the coverage), will his phone be again picked up and delivered for free?
Yes, you will be given unlimited free pick and drop for your mobile phone and other carry-in products.
- My mixer grinder and it has stopped working, will a technician visit the customer’s premises.
No, you will be given a free pick and drop facility for small appliances, this facility will be given unlimited times during the coverage.
- How many times can the covered device be repaired?
You can raise any number of claims/service request for a device covered. The cost of the spare parts will be borne by you. You will be given a 20% discount on the value of spare parts.
- I have covered a mixer grinder and a toaster (both are small appliances), can I raise claims for both and how many free pick and drops will be provided?
Yes, you will be provided with unlimited free pick & drop for each small appliance.
KEY BENEFITS OF ZOPPER DEVICE SECURE GOLD
- Of Devices Covered: A total of 5 devices will be covered
- Unlimited Free Service Visits: Zopper guarantees unlimited free service visits throughout the coverage period, in case any of a breakdown in any of the covered devices, via Brand Authorised Service Centres.
- Maintenance: 2 preventive maintenance is provided
- Cashless: The program is completely cashless without any hidden fees or charges
- Authorized Service Centres: All repairs or service visits is carried out only via Brand Authorised Service Centres
- Genuine Spare Parts: Zopper guarantees the usage of only genuine spare parts while repairing the covered devices
- Unlimited Free Pick and Drop: Device Secure Gold comes with unlimited free pick and drops for any small appliances or mobile phones covered by the customer
- No Hidden Charges: No technician visit charges, no labor charges. Customer pays only for the spare part/parts, if required
- Additional Discounts: Customer can avail an additional 20% discount on spares and gas refilling
Things to Remember
- Non-fulfillment of any conditions set out in this document may cause the rejection of your request; hence we solicit your co-operation to ensure we are able to provide you a perfect service experience.
- This service agreement is complete and is an agreement between Zopper and the customer. The retailer is only an authorized dealer of our products and shall not be responsible for any of your grievances with regards to the services to be performed by Zopper under this Terms of Service. Any statements or representations made by resellers, ASPs or others that are inconsistent with this agreement shall not be binding upon Zopper.
- Zopper will not be liable for delay or failure in furnishing services in the event of a strike, government action, act of God, disruption in global supply chains or any other cause beyond our control.
- Zopper will not be liable for indirect damage caused due to improper functioning of the product, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, business interruption, loss of data, lost revenue, loss of use, inconvenience, mental or physical stress or any other commercial or economic loss of any kind, or special, incidental, or consequential damages.
- Marketing brochures are meant purely for educating customers and do not have any commercial value
- Zopper reserves the right to withdraw/alter/modify/change or vary all or any of these Terms and Conditions and /or Zopper at any time without any prior notice and without any liability.
- Any disputes arising in connection with the service shall be governed by the laws of India. The courts of Uttar Pradesh shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over disputes arising hereunder
1800 103 7445
89299 15163 /
Meenakshi Kharakwal / Mohammad Ali
Head of Escalation