Hitachi TV Contest
The contest is open to residents (hereafter referred to as “Participant(s)”) of India, only.
How to Participate:
Step 1: Follow us on Instagram @croma.retail and Facebook Croma Retail.
Step 2: Take a screenshot of our contest video with the highest discount possible.
Step 3: On Facebook, reply with the image screenshot in the comments section below the post and we’ll DM your personalized discount coupon.
Step 4: On Instagram, put the screenshot of the image on your Instagram handle using #CromaHitachiOffer and tagging us and we’ll DM your personalized discount coupon.
Step 5: Once you receive your personalized discount, you can apply the same on croma.com to avail your discount. The coupon for the free Chromecast will be available on the same page.
Note: Entries must only be submitted on Instagram & Facebook Comments, to be eligible to win.
- This contest is open from 18th April 2018 till 21st April 2018 8:00 PM IST.
- The gratification: The first 100 participants (50 on Instagram + 50 on Facebook) will receive a personalized discount coupon code!
- INFINITI RETAIL LIMITED (A TATA Enterprise) reserves the right to suspend, shorten, modify, extend, or cancel the contest or any terms & conditions of this contest at its sole discretion at any time.
- INFINITI RETAIL LIMITED (A TATA Enterprise) reserves the right to remove, refuse or cancel any posted entry/ answer or any access to any participant without any reason whatsoever.
- The contest is subject to force majeure events and situations beyond the control of INFINITI RETAIL LIMITED (A TATA Enterprise) and/or its affiliates.
- Participants agree to the use of their entry text/pictures for use by INFINITI RETAIL LIMITED (A TATA Enterprise) on various digital media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, email etc. without any extra/additional compensation.
- Participation in the said contest is purely voluntary and at the sole discretion of the person/individual participating in the contest. Participant agrees that he/she has read /understood and is bound by the terms and conditions set out herein.
- The terms of these rules and regulations shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts of Mumbai have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.