LENOVO ALL “OFFERS” GENERIC TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms & conditions apply to the Offer/s as made by Lenovo India Pvt. Ltd. (“Lenovo” or “the Company”) to its end customer (“the customer”, “you”, “your”).
Validity – 17th August to 31st August
Please Read & Understand the Terms and conditions given below:
- To avail this offer, eligible customers need to register on the online portal www.buyalenovo.com by agreeing to the terms and conditions of the offer. The website shall be open for registration only during the offer period and no further claims shall be entertained beyond the Offer Period as defined herein below.
- For registration, you need to provide the serial number of the machine, your contact information and also upload the scanned copy of device purchase invoice, scanned copy of serial number which can be found on the outer box of the device. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible information will not be considered and registration will be deemed invalid.
- After successful completion of the registration process, the customer shall receive an automated registration email along with a ticket number. A second email intimation is sent out after validation of all documents. This includes the payment details for a valid registration, otherwise a rejection mail is sent for invalid registrations stating the reason for rejection of the ticket.
- Below is the TAT for the validation process:
- The customer receives the warranty extension certificate within 11 working days of his registration (Subject to Validity clearance and &payment realisation)
- Customers are updated about the status of the registration (Valid / Invalid / Work In Progress) within 2-7 working days post registration
- After receiving the communication of validation and payment details (for valid registrations), customers must make the payment online or have to send a Demand Draft (DD) within the next 7 working days
- If the DD/online payment is not received within 7 days the case is moved to WIP (work in progress). The customer is given a maximum period of another 3 days to send the DD failing which he registration is considered as invalid and hence rejected
- Once the above case is moved from WIP to valid, the customer receives his warranty extension within 7 working days from the date the payment is received
- The warranty extension certificate is emailed to the customer within 7 working days of receiving the payment
- Validation timelines & process for illustration purposes as below: