Game of Phones Contest with CROMA – Terms and conditions
- The contest is open to residents (hereafter referred to as “Participant(s)”) of India, only.
- How to Participate: Participants are required to follow the brand page i.e. Croma Game of Phones on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and share their creative responses in the comments section by comparing any phone feature with a Game of Thrones character/clan using the hashtag #GameofPhones. They are also to tag 3 friends on the comments section asking them to participate as well.
- This contest is valid from 13th February 2018 12:00 PM IST till 18th February 9:00 PM IST.
- The gratification: CROMA reserves the right to decide who wins and the number of
winners, the decision will be final. To claim their prize, participants must submit proof of their entry and Identity/Address in the next 48 Hours after closing of the contest.
- INFINITI RETAIL LIMITED (A TATA Enterprise) reserves the right to suspend, shorten, modify, extend, or cancel the contest or any terms & conditions of this contest at its sole discretion at any time.
- INFINITI RETAIL LIMITED (A TATA Enterprise) reserves the right to remove, refuse or cancel any posted entry/ answer or any access to any participant without any reason whatsoever.
- Contest is subject to force majeure events and situations beyond the control of INFINITI RETAIL LIMITED (A TATA Enterprise) and/or its affiliates.
- Participants agree to the use of their entry text for use by INFINITI RETAIL LIMITED (A TATA Enterprise) on various digital media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, email etc. without any extra / additional compensation.
- Participation in the said contest is purely voluntary and at the sole discretion of the person / individual participating in the contest. Participant agrees that he / she has read /understood and is bound by the terms and conditions set out herein.
- The terms of these rules and regulations shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts of Mumbai have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.