- Pan, Ideal For: Induction, Stoves & Cooktops
- Aluminum Body
- Capacity: 2 Litres
- 60 Months Warranty
- Stoves & Cooktops | Induction
- Wooden Handle with Rivets
Other Body Features
- Process of Anodizing Makes the Aluminum Harder and Non-Reactive, 60 Microns Anodized Coating Makes it 2.4 Times Harder than Steel, Thickness : 0.32 cm, Size : 16 cm, Hard Anodized Nonstick Coating
- 2 Litres
- Faster Cooking and Even Heat Distribution, Make a Variety of Dishes, Compatible with All Cooking Surfaces
Product Materials & Durability
- Corrosion Resistant | Stain Resistant
In The Box
- Kitchen Appliance Accessory
- 1 U Pan
- Not Applicable
- User Manual | Warranty Card
Product Dimensions (Open)
Dimensions in cm (WxDxH)
- 13.00 x 35.50 x 19.50
Dimensions in Inches (WxDxH)
- 5.12 x 13.98 x 7.68
- 1.2 kg
After Sales & Services
Standard Warranty Period
- 60 Months
Installation & Demo
- Not Applicable
Company Contact Information
Manufacturer/Importer/Marketer Name & Address
- Importer Name & Address: Wonderchef Home Appliances Pvt. Ltd. B-Wing Supreme Business Park Unit No. 303 3rd floor Hiranandani Gardens Powai Mumbai Maharashtra 400076
Customer Support Number
Customer Support Email
Country of Manufacture
Country of Brand Origin
Why buy Wonderchef Ebony Sauce Pan For Induction, Stoves & Cooktops
- Virgin Aluminum is 9 times better conductor of heat
- Wooden Handle with rivets does not get heated
- 2 Litres Capacity ensures efficient usage
- Stain and Corrosion-Resistant which retains food’s flavours
- 60 Microns Thick Anodized Non-Stick Coating for a healthy cooking experience
Take your cooking experience to the next level by getting the Wonderchef Ebony Sauce Pan For Induction, Stoves & Cooktops. It is a beautiful melange of style and functionality. It can be used on all cooking surfaces - stovetop, gas cooktop, induction cooktop, hot plate, infrared cooktop, and ceramic cooktops. The pan has heavy and strong build quality. Made with Virgin Aluminum which is a 9 times better conductor of heat, cooks faster and saves energy and time. The Wonderchef Ebony Sauce Pan For Induction, Stoves & Cooktops delivers high-quality performance with 60 microns thick anodized non-stick coating. This coating makes the surface 2.4 times harder than steel and thus, metal spatula friendly. The thickness is 0.325 cm. The coating is non-toxic, stain and corrosion-resistant. It does not react with food and retains its flavours.
Now, cook healthy and stay fit with the Wonderchef Ebony Sauce Pan For Induction, Stoves & Cooktops. It is designed with a pouring spout on one side which makes it easy to pour liquids from the saucepan without spilling. This hard anodized saucepan retains its looks year on year, adding to the elegance of your kitchen. An elegant wooden handle firmly riveted to the surface does not get heated or interfere with the cooking surface. It gives you a firm grip thus enhancing your cooking experience. Coming with a capacity of 2 litres, you can use the saucepan to boil water or milk, make tea or coffee, cook your favourite sauces, dalia, oats, or pasta. This saucepan is a must-have in your kitchen. To clean it, wash the cookware in warm soapy water rinse, and thoroughly dry before storing. It can easily be washed by hand and is even dishwasher safe. So, what are you waiting for? Purchase the Wonderchef Ebony Sauce Pan For Induction, Stoves & Cooktops online, right now!
Note: Safety Instructions
1. For added longevity, pre-heat on low flame for 1 minute only. Cook on low to medium flame for best performance.
2. When on a gas cooktop, use a burner nearest in size to the diameter of the pan bottom to avoid hot spots, over-heating of sidewalls and handles.
3. Wash when cooled, do not place the heated pan directly on any wet surface to avoid thermo-shock and keep the coating safe.
4. When using it on ceramic- or glass-topped cooking surfaces, avoid dragging the cookware to protect the cooking surface.