- Baking Dish
- 100% Borosilicate Glass
- 1.2 Litres
- 24 Months Warranty
- Baking Kit
- Refrigerator | Microwave Oven | Dishwasher
- 1.2 Litres
- 300 Degree
In The Box
- 1 U Baking Kit
- Not Applicable
Product Dimensions (Open)
Dimensions in cm (WxDxH)
- 29.50 x 29.70 x 7.00
Dimensions in Inches (WxDxH)
- 11.61 x 11.69 x 2.75
- 1200 g
After Sales & Services
Standard Warranty Period
- 24 Months
Installation & Demo
- Not Applicable
Company Contact Information
Manufacturer/Importer/Marketer Name & Address
- Importer Name & Address: Bajaj Electricals Ltd. Rustomjee Aspire, 6th Floor, Bhanu Shankar Yagnik Marg, Sion East, Mumbai- 400022
Customer Support Number
Customer Support Email
Country of Manufacture
Country of Brand Origin
Why buy Borosil 1.2 Litres Fluted Dish
- 100% borosilicate glass and is guaranteed to withstand temperatures of up to 350°C
- Tougher than ordinary glass
- Compatible with microwave, oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Non porous glass will not absorb stains or odours
Fine tweak your baking skills by using fine baking utensils such as the Borosil 1.2 Litres Fluted Dish. The container is made out of 100% borosilicate glass and hence is completely capable of withstanding temperatures of up to 350°C. The round fluted design of the dish makes it look highly presentable while placing your recipe within the dish. The tough glass is of the highest material and hence the Borosil 1.2 litres Fluted Dish is ideal for use in microwave, oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
One of the unique features of the Borosil 1.2 litres Fluted Dish is that as it is no ordinary glass, the material will not leach chemicals into your food items even after repeated usage. The Borosil 0.9 litres Mixing Bowl with White Lid is scratch resistant that makes the container durable and long lasting. The borosilicate glass is non porous and hence will not absorb stains or odours. The glass being high quality retains perfect clarity and will not change colour due time.
Usage Instructions and Care
- Use directly in electric oven, convection oven, microwave oven, fridge and freezer.
- Pre grease your dish before pouring in food meant for baking.
- Pre heat oven before use for best result.
- Allow frozen dish to reach to warm a bit before putting it in the oven for reheating (however, straight from the fridge to the oven is ok)
- Allow hot dish with food to cool a bit before putting it into the freezer (putting a hot dish into the fridge, however, is ok)
- Wash with soap and a soft sponge, or in the dishwasher
- Do not use over direct flame.
- Do not allow the food to dry completely in the oven.
- Do not put the hot dish on cold or wet surface.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers to ensure scratch free surface.
- Do not use the plastic lid in conventional oven or microwave oven. It is not recommended that plastics be heated, as research shows that the plastics leach chemicals at a higher rate when heated.