- Refrigerator | Dishwasher | Microwave Oven
Other Body Features
- Non-porous Glass
- 1.3 Litres
- 350 Degree
Product Materials & Durability
- Scratch Resistant
In The Box
- Not Applicable
Product Dimensions (Open)
Dimensions in cm (WxDxH)
- 19.2x11.2777777777778x14.7111111111111 | 9.60 x 18.50 x 18.50
Dimensions in Inches (WxDxH)
- 3.77 x 7.28 x 7.28
After Sales & Services
Standard Warranty Period
- 24 Months
Installation & Demo
- Not Applicable
Brand Contact Information
Manufacturer/Importer/Marketer Name & Address
- Manufacturer Name & Address: 1101, Crescenzo,G-Block, Opposite MCA Club, Bandra Kurla Complex Bandra (East), Mumbai - 400 051. India
Brand Support Number
Brand Support Email
Why buy Borosil 1.3 litres Glass Mixing Bowl with Lid
- 100% borosilicate glass and is guaranteed to withstand temperatures of up to 350°C
- Air vent present in the lid
- Tougher than ordinary glass
- Compatible with microwave, oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Scratch Resistant to withstand rough use
- Non-porous glass will not absorb stains or odours
Enjoy fresh small eats or for that matter store your favourite midnight snack in the Borosil 1.3 litres Glass Mixing Bowl with Lid. The container is made out of 100% borosilicate glass and hence is completely capable of withstanding temperatures of up to 350°C. The airtight seal lid avoids any surrounding odours entering the jar and keeps the items within the jar fresh. This make of the Borosil 1.3 litres Glass Mixing Bowl with Lid is such that it can be used in microwave, oven, fridge, freezer, and dishwasher.
One of the unique features of the Borosil 1.3 litres Glass Mixing Bowl with Lid is that as it is no ordinary glass, the material will not leach chemicals into your food items even after repeated usage. The build of the glass is harder and tougher than any of the regular glass bottles. The Borosil 1.3 litres Glass Mixing Bowl with Lid is scratch resistant that makes the container durable and long-lasting. The borosilicate glass is non-porous and hence will not absorb stains or odours. The glass being high quality retains perfect clarity and will not change colour due to time. Buy the Borosil bowl and enjoy cooking as well as storing food with its taste intact at all times!
Usage Instructions and Care
- Use directly in an electric oven, convection oven, microwave oven, fridge and freezer.
- Pre grease your dish before pouring in food meant for baking.
- Preheat the oven before use for the best result.
- Allow frozen dish to reach to warm a bit before putting it in the oven for reheating (however, straight from the fridge to the oven is ok)
- Allow hot dish with food to cool a bit before putting it into the freezer (putting a hot dish into the fridge, however, is ok)
- Wash with soap and a soft sponge, or in the dishwasher
- Do not use over direct flame.
- Do not allow the food to dry completely in the oven.
- Do not put the hot dish on a cold or wet surface.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers to ensure a scratch-free surface.
- Do not use the plastic lid in a conventional oven or microwave oven. It is not recommended that plastics be heated, as research shows that the plastics leach chemicals at a higher rate when heated.