Selfie Sticks & Gimbals
- ₹14,999.00(Incl. all Taxes)MRP: ₹17,999.00(Save ₹3000)17% Off
- ₹9,999.00(Incl. all Taxes)MRP: ₹12,999.00(Save ₹3000)23% Off
- ₹6,990.00(Incl. all Taxes)MRP: ₹11,990.00(Save ₹5000)42% Off
- ₹4,999.00(Incl. all Taxes)MRP: ₹8,999.00(Save ₹4000)44% Off
- ₹6,699.00(Incl. all Taxes)MRP: ₹9,999.00(Save ₹3300)33% Off
- ₹4,299.00(Incl. all Taxes)MRP: ₹7,999.00(Save ₹3700)46% Off
- ₹3,249.00(Incl. all Taxes)MRP: ₹4,999.00(Save ₹1750)35% Off
- ₹2,199.00(Incl. all Taxes)MRP: ₹3,999.00(Save ₹1800)45% Off
- ₹16,999.00(Incl. all Taxes)MRP: ₹23,007.00(Save ₹6008)26% Off
- ₹3,599.00(Incl. all Taxes)MRP: ₹4,990.00(Save ₹1391)28% Off
Selfie Sticks and Gimbals for unmatched stability
Vloggers or not, we've all, at some point, required a Selfie Stick to capture the moment on our holidays. In fact, both Selfie Sticks and Gimbals are crucial devices for solo travellers. Apart from simply allowing you to take pictures of yourself, they can provide the stability your phone requires and prevents shaky shots.
Both professionals and amateurs comprehend the struggle of shooting moving footage from a train, car, or while on foot. Selfie Sticks and Gimbals make sure to give your travel videos a cinematic touch without having to invest in heavy pieces of equipment.
What is the difference between a Selfie Stick and a Gimbal?
Ever wondered how YouTubers achieve seamless transitions and smooth shots? Even the steadiest of hands know that the output is prone to noticeable jerks. However, if you're wondering which one is the better alternative for you, you can begin by understanding where you might want to use your device.
A Selfie Stick primarily acts as an extension of the human arm. It allows you to capture your photos and videos from a greater distance. You typically have to mount your Smartphone on the clasp at the end and connect it with a wire present at the end of the stick. This function enables you to control the shutter button of your Smartphone's Camera.
A Gimbal, on the other hand, utilises intelligent motors and sensors that rotates your phone along an axis. It uses a Bluetooth connection and often requires a stable Wi-Fi to be able to offer its various features. It uses external buttons and gesture controls to capture a more steady, cinematic footage.
If you're someone who often travels solo, or in groups, and prefer having your pictures taken a certain way, a Selfie Stick works best for you. In case you like making travelogues, capturing your routine on camera, and have a flair for documenting, a Gimbal is a better suited tool for you.
Buy the best Selfie Sticks and Gimbals online from Croma
If you're wondering where to begin your search for the best Selfie Sticks and Gimbals, Croma.com has a host of offers on Cameras and Camera Accessories curated for you. Look out for timely flash sales and after-sale plans to help you make the most of your purchase from Croma. Bring home your favourite electronics today.