- Cameras & Accessories
- Professional Cameras
- ₹186,999.00(Incl. all Taxes)MRP: ₹235,995.00(Save ₹48996)21% Off
- ₹220,496.00(Incl. all Taxes)MRP: ₹262,990.00(Save ₹42494)16% Off
- ₹72,500.00(Incl. all Taxes)MRP: ₹85,995.00(Save ₹13495)16% Off
- ₹83,595.00(Incl. all Taxes)MRP: ₹97,995.00(Save ₹14400)15% Off
- ₹141,066.00(Incl. all Taxes)MRP: ₹164,990.00(Save ₹23924)15% Off
- ₹82,079.00(Incl. all Taxes)MRP: ₹95,999.00(Save ₹13920)15% Off
- ₹35,990.00(Incl. all Taxes)MRP: ₹41,995.00(Save ₹6005)14% Off
- ₹81,999.00(Incl. all Taxes)MRP: ₹94,950.00(Save ₹12951)14% Off
- ₹77,990.00(Incl. all Taxes)MRP: ₹90,990.00(Save ₹13000)14% Off
- ₹91,999.00(Incl. all Taxes)MRP: ₹105,995.00(Save ₹13996)13% Off
Capture moments like a pro
Be it a wedding, a birthday bash or a farewell lunch, no celebration is complete without photos being clicked. While many prefer to use our Smartphone Cameras, many wish to level up their photography game with a Professional Camera. Whether you see photography as a hobby or a vocation, a professional Camera will help you click photos that awe.
What Cameras do professional photographers use?
Most professional photographers prefer using the high-end models of Canon, Nikon and Sony cameras. However, just because someone is using a particular camera doesn't mean you have to use it too.
What to look for while shopping for Professional Cameras?
Buying a professional Camera can quickly get confusing if you don't know what exactly to look for. The talk of megapixels, DSLR vs Mirrorless Cameras, lens specifications, and other technical specifications might throw off a less-experienced photographer.
The first thing to consider is the type of Camera you should go for. For occasional or basic photography, point and shoot Cameras are a good starting point as are entry-level DSLRs. For those of you willing to take the next step, pro Cameras are waiting for you. You can choose between a professional DSLR Camera or a Mirrorless Camera depending on your budget and needs. If you plan to shoot more videos than photos, you could consider buying a 4K professional Video Camera.
The defining factor of a professional Camera is its interchangeable lenses. Lenses of one brand don't usually fit a Camera of another brand. Thus, you must consider the different types of lenses and other gadgets that will go with your Camera before buying it.
Megapixel count (MP) is not that big a factor when considering high-end cameras as most of them have large image sensors that give high-resolution photos. Settings of aperture, ISO, focus and exposure are to be considered as well. If you plan to shoot a lot of action shots, Cameras with accurate autofocus and fast burst mode are perfect for you. A full-frame Camera would work best for ones who want to crop or enlarge images without losing quality.
The best professional Cameras, only at Croma
Are professional Camera prices stopping you from buying one? Croma.com offers best deals and various easy EMI options on cameras of Sony, Canon, Nikon, Olympus and Fujifilm. You can also explore our Camera accessories range to enhance your photography experience.