- ₹8,599(Incl. all Taxes)₹16,999(Save ₹8,400)49% Off
- ₹10,909(Incl. all Taxes)₹21,999(Save ₹11,090)50% Off
- ₹18,586(Incl. all Taxes)₹25,900(Save ₹7,314)28% Off
- ₹7,999(Incl. all Taxes)₹14,999(Save ₹7,000)47% Off
- ₹15,999(Incl. all Taxes)₹28,999(Save ₹13,000)45% Off
- ₹4,999(Incl. all Taxes)₹8,999(Save ₹4,000)44% Off
- ₹17,999(Incl. all Taxes)₹34,999(Save ₹17,000)49% Off
- ₹4,499(Incl. all Taxes)₹5,999(Save ₹1,500)25% Off
- ₹17,999(Incl. all Taxes)₹30,999(Save ₹13,000)42% Off
- ₹17,399(Incl. all Taxes)₹36,999(Save ₹19,600)53% Off
- ₹6,999(Incl. all Taxes)₹15,999(Save ₹9,000)56% Off
- ₹26,999(Incl. all Taxes)₹42,999(Save ₹16,000)37% Off
- ₹2,399(Incl. all Taxes)₹3,899(Save ₹1,500)38% Off
- ₹11,999(Incl. all Taxes)₹21,999(Save ₹10,000)45% Off
- ₹22,999(Incl. all Taxes)₹39,999(Save ₹17,000)43% Off
- ₹9,799(Incl. all Taxes)₹16,999(Save ₹7,200)42% Off
Buy Mesh Routers online at Croma
Get rid of frustrating Wi-Fi dead zones and enjoy a fast and reliable wireless internet connection from every corner of your home or office with mesh routers. Often, there are certain areas within a building or office where the Wi-Fi signal is weak or non-existent. Wi-Fi dead zones are typically caused by distance from the Wi-Fi router, interference from other electronic devices, and physical barriers like walls, but you can resolve the issue with a mesh Wi-Fi system. So, browse an extensive range of Wi-Fi mesh routers today and take your pick. You can buy mesh Wi-Fi routers from brands like TP-Link, Mercusys, ASUS, and more.
What is a Mesh Router?
A mesh router is a type of networking system that uses multiple routers or nodes to create a mesh network. A mesh Wi-Fi system features a series of interconnected access points that work together to create a seamless and robust wireless network. Thus, the coverage and reliability of your existing Wi-Fi network can be extended and improved. Moreover, mesh routers for homes and offices can be easily customised to fit your specific needs. So, if required, you can add additional nodes to your network to increase coverage or improve performance.
Why and how to use a Mesh Router
Wi-Fi mesh is a great choice for anyone who wants to improve the coverage and reliability of their wireless network. It comes in handy, particularly in larger or more complex environments where traditional routers may not be sufficient. While setting up a mesh Wi-Fi, you can start by setting up the primary node or router and then adding nodes to extend your Wi-Fi coverage. Some of the best mesh routers in India come with advanced features like adaptive routing, automatic updates, and real-time network monitoring.
Features and benefits of Mesh Routers
As they can handle traffic even from the busiest networks, they are ideal for multi-device connections. They can provide lag-free connections for more than 100 devices, simultaneously. Various mesh systems can be controlled and operated through smartphone applications. Moreover, you can even pair them with Alexa and control the entire mesh with simple voice commands. The mesh systems with powerful CPUs offer high performance with ultra-low latency, which is essential for gaming, video chatting, and seamless 8K streaming. In addition, those with parental control features allow you to block inappropriate content and limit the time spent online. So, check out Wi-Fi mesh prices today and take your pick. You can also buy Wi-Fi routers and other network components online.
What to look for before buying Mesh Routers
Look for a mesh router that supports the latest Wi-Fi standards and has high-speed ratings and advanced features. You should also consider how many nodes are necessary for covering your entire space and check whether the router you are considering offers enough nodes to achieve this. And look for advanced security features like automatic updates, device-level access controls, real-time threat detection, and more. Besides, ease of setup and management is yet another important factor to consider.