Split A/C Standard Installation INCLUSION
- Indoor Unit mounting
- Drilling on “normal brick wall”
- Copper Pipe & Electrical wiring between Indoor to Outdoor unit (as supplied in box)
- Outdoor Unit on-floor mounting
Split A/C Standard Installation EXCLUSION
- Mitsubishi AC’s are not supplied with FREE piping kit, same will be charged as per actuals.
- In case customer is upgrading the AC from split to an Inverter, then he might have to replace existing piping. If the piping is concealed, then all Civil/Masonry/Carpentry work for replacing the concealed piping will have to be arranged by the customer.
Additional Charges (Subject to Site Requirements – Will be charged directly by Brand)
- Out-door Unit wall / floor bracket Rs 750/- onwards
- Bracket fitting charges Rs 300 Onwards
- Old Window or Split A/C removal Rs 750/- onwards
- Additional Copper pipe Rs 250/- onwards per feet
- Additional Drain pipe Rs 60/- onwards per feet
- Nitrogen testing is mandatory to reuse old installed piping charges Rs 750/- onwards
- RCC Wall drilling & Core cutting per hole Rs 1500/- onwards
Additional Charges estimated (Subject to Site Requirements – Can be facilitated by Brand service)
The activities listed below are expected to be executed by the customer or on customers request, it can be facilitated by Brand service team thru their local contacts. Charges has to be mutually agreed between customer & the local contractor.
- Grill cutting for Outdoor unit mounting
- Electrical work like MCB installation, Cabling, Casing from meter to AC
- Carpentry work to cover Window A/C frame.
General Terms & Conditions
- The above costs are estimated (exclude local tax), Actual additional cost will vary between Brands & Customer premises.
- The charges are indicative and may vary brand to brand. Any other charges not mentioned above, will be communicate by visiting brand service engineer before commencement of installation
- Late night installation will be avoided
- Customer to arrange for Civil & Masonry work
- Owing to Safety concerns, brand engineer may decline installation
- Customer to ensure Society Approval for installation, permission to drill on RCC beam (where required), arrangement of ladder.
- Bluestar Free Installation will not be applicable for commercial usage and not applicable on 2 Ton Machines.
- Hitachi Free Installation will not be applicable for commercial usage and not applicable on purchase of more than 5 ACs in single invoice.