WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Infiniti Retail Limited, ("IRL") guarantees the product purchased to be free from defects resulting from the use of faulty parts or poor workmanship during its manufacture, subject to terms of the limited warranty ("Warranty") given below.
- This warranty is applicable for the period as mentioned in the User Manual, of the product purchased, from the date of purchase of the product.
- The warranty periods for various category of products are mentioned below:
- Television – 1 year on Panel ; 6 months on Remote and accessories
- Washing Machine – 2 Years Comprehensive Warranty, 5 Years on Semi-Automatic Motor, 10 Years on Top Loading and Front Loading Fully Automatic Motor
- Air Conditioner – 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty; 10 Years on Inverter Compressor; 5 Years on Window and On/Off Compressor; 6 months on Remote
- Refrigerator – 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty; 10 Years on Frost Free Compressor; 5 Years on Direct -Cool Compressor
- Speakers – 1 Year Warranty
- Headphones and Earphones up to INR 1000- 6 months Warranty
- Headphones and Earphones above INR 1000 – 1 Year Warranty
- Consumable accessories such as Power Banks and batteries – 6 months Warranty
- All accessories ( Cables , adapters, chargers up to INR 1000 – 06 months warranty
- All accessories ( Cables , adapters, chargers above INR 1000 – 01 months warranty
- Kitchen Appliances – 2 Years Comprehensive Warranty
- In case of commercial usage of the product, warranty period would be limited to Ninety (90) days
We strongly recommend checking the warranty mentioned in the User Manual, since certain products might have warranty different than that mentioned above.
- The claim will have to be made within the Warranty Period.
- IRL will repair or replace any defective parts/ product and correct any problems resulting from inferior workmanship, free of charge.
- Service of the products shall be carried out on a carry in basis wherein the customer has to carry the product to the store from where the product was purchased at the purchaser’s risk, responsibility and cost. In case of the following appliances, onsite product repairs and service will be carried out:
- Televisions and Home Theatres
- Water Dispensers
- While IRL will make every effort to carry out necessary repairs at the earliest, however the same will depend on the availability of the spares/parts. Hence, IRL is under no obligation to do the repairs within a stipulated time period.
- Claims, if any, to this Warranty shall in no case exceed the purchase price of the product.
- In case of repairs or replacement of any part(s) of the product, this Warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the remaining period of the Warranty. Moreover, the time taken for repair/replacement whether under the Warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the Warranty period. Replacement of parts would be purely at the discretion of IRL alone. In case the replacement of the entire product is being made (subject to the sole discretion of IRL), the same model will be replaced and in the event such model has been discontinued/not available, it shall be replaced with the model of price equivalent at the time of purchase.
- Replacement criteria from Warranty terms will not apply if “No problem” is found and perceived intermittent errors that cannot be reproduced are noticed.
- The concerned authorized technician will advise whether to conduct repairs at the site or at Croma customer care.
This warranty will be terminated automatically after the mentioned warranty period from the date of purchase, even if the product was not in use during the warranty period for any reason.
This Warranty shall be rendered null and void if:
- The product is physically damaged.
- The product is modified, maintained or repaired by someone not authorized by IRL.
- The product is installed, maintained and operated in ways other than as recommended by IRL.
- The product is faulty or damaged due to external electrical faults in the product.
- Malfunctions or damages resulting from natural calamities, fire, civil unrest and/or accidents.
- The model number, serial number or warranty stickers have been removed or tampered with.
- A non-IRL certified product is added on to the IRL product.
- Any other circumstances that are contradictory or are not in compliance with business ethics.
- The Warranty is not transferable from one user/customer to another.
- IRL's Warranty does not entail a warranty of functionality.
- Any service, repair or replacement not within the scope of IRL's coverage shall be subject to the rates and terms of IRL customer care.
- All third party peripherals, whether purchased as part of a product or bundled with it, normally come with the prevailing supplier's warranty and IRL does not provide warranty for such products.
This warranty is only applicable if the product is purchased from IRL (Croma) or any of its authorized resellers.
This Warranty is not applicable:
- If the serial number of the product is deleted or altered.
- On accessories.
- On external plastic/ rubber/ glass parts.
- On parts requiring replacement due to environmental conditions, corrosion, rust, stain, etc.
- On defects or damage caused due to
- Accidents, mishandling, negligence.
- Transportation or shifting.
- Improper or reckless use, which will be determined by the authorized service center.
- Not used in the manner specified in the User Manual.
- Tampering, breakage.
- Lightening, fire or any kind of natural calamities.
- Abnormal voltage or faulty electrical connections or wirings.
- Lack of supervision or lack of proper maintenance.
- Improper storage and poor environmental conditions.
- Rodent infestation.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Except for the warranties set forth herein, IRL disclaims all other warranties, express or implied or statutory, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Any implied warranties that may be imposed by applicable law are limited to the duration of this Warranty. In no event shall IRL be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages, consequential human injury or loss, including, but not limited to loss of business, profits, or use whether in an action in contract or tort or based on a warranty arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the product.
- The customer agrees that repair or replacement, as applicable; under the Warranty services described herein are the sole and exclusive remedies with respect to any breach of the IRL Warranty set forth herein.
- If any provisions on this Warranty are judged to be unenforceable or illegal, the continuation of the other provisions will not be affected. This Warranty will also not affect the customer's statutory right under applicable Indian laws.
- IRL's maximum liability under this Warranty is limited to the price of the product(s) or the cost of repair or replacement charges, whichever is lower. This limitation of liability applies in all circumstances i.e. when damages are sought, a claim made under this Warranty or as a tort claim (including negligence and strict product liability), a contract claim, or any other claim. This limitation of liability cannot be waived or modified by any person. This limitation of liability will be effective even if customer has advised IRL /its representative of the possibility of any such damages or even if such possibility were reasonably foreseeable.
- Any disputes arising in connection with this Warranty shall be governed by the laws of India. The courts in Mumbai shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over disputes arising under this Warranty.
- In event of repair, IRL shall endeavor to use new parts however in case fresh parts are not available, then IRL will have every right to use refurbished parts. The warranty on replacement model / refurbished part shall remain in force only for the unexpired period of the Warranty based on original purchase.
- Although the information (specifications, contacts etc.) was correct at the time of printing/publishing, anything in user’s manual is subject to change without prior notice.
- The Warranty shall stand valid as stated herein and no Dealer/Distributor/Retailer shall have the authority to vary the terms of above Warranty either orally or in writing.
- This Warranty excludes every condition/warranty liability not expressly set out herein.