Terms and Conditions:
Onsitego Annual maintenance contract for WATER PURIFIERS
Features and USAGE
This document outlines the features and terms of Onsitego Annual Maintenance Contract for Water Purifiers, a service that is brought to you by Onsite Electro Services Pvt. Ltd.
WHAT IS ONSITEGO ANNUAL MAINTENANCE CONTRACT FOR WATER PURIFIERS?
Onsitego Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) for Water Purifiers is a repair and maintenance plan to get the best out of your water purifier. This means that during the year of the contract, Onsitego will conduct 2 preventive maintenance visits for your water purifier. With regular maintenance, chances of your water purifier breaking down reduce drastically. Secondly, Onsitego AMC includes the REPURE Kit which contains filters and membrane required for your water purifier. The REPURE Kit is dispatched to your registered address right after purchasing Onsitego AMC. Thirdly, the plan covers breakdown support, under which labour and service charges for any repairs are covered. We do all the legwork so that you can sit back and enjoy safe drinking water throughout the year.
Onsitego AMC for water purifiers is available in 2 variants – one for UV water purifiers and one for RO water purifiers. It can be purchased for residential water purifiers only. The appliance should not be older than 10 years at the start of AMC.
What are the awesome benefits of Onsitego AMC?
Onsitego AMC comes with a host of features that are designed to not only safeguard your appliance, but also save you from the hassle of getting your appliance repaired.
- Coverage Period: The plan runs for a period of 1 year.
- Preventive Maintenance: We understand that your water purifier is a critical appliance, which needs to be serviced regularly. Hence Onsitego AMC comes with 2 preventive maintenance visits where your water purifier is cleaned thoroughly. Regular preventive maintenance ensures your drinking water is clean, minimizes the chances of your water purifier breaking down and reduces repair expenses drastically.
- Filter and membrane replacement: The filters and membrane of your water purifier have a fixed life and get consumed with usage. Typically, it is recommended that you change your filters and membrane on a yearly basis. Onsitego AMC includes the REPURE Kit which contains filters and membrane required for your water purifier. An Onsitego approved technician will visit your home and replace the filters and membrane of your water purifier.
- Covered costs: The following costs are covered in Onsitego Annual Maintenance Contract:
- Cost of filters: One-time replacement of filters and membrane is covered under Onsitego AMC. The REPURE Kit for UV Water Purifiers includes a sediment filter and a pre-carbon filter. The REPURE Kit for RO Water Purifiers includes a sediment filter, pre carbon filter, post carbon filter with mineraliser and a Filmtec RO membrane from DuPont. Any other filters and spare parts are not covered in the kit and have to be purchased separately
- Labour and service charges in case of a breakdown or malfunction. However, cost of spare parts is not covered. Moreover, Onsitego will not be responsible for non-availability of spare parts
- Cashless: This program is completely cashless. There are no hidden fees.
- At-Home repairs: Whether it means sending a technician home for preventive maintenance or for replacement of filters, we will ensure that you never have to interact with a service center ever again.
- No Paperwork Required: The plan has a hassle - free process to file a service request. You don’t have to submit any documents or fill up any forms.
Term of Onsitego AMC
The term of Onsitego AMC for water purifiers is 1 year, starting on the later of the following:
- The date of purchase of the Onsitego AMC plan; or
- A day after the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty, in case the appliance is still under manufacturer’s warranty; or
- Any specific date as preferred by the customer
For example, if you purchase your Onsitego AMC for 1 year on 15 March, 2020 for a two-year-old appliance, the AMC will start from 15 March, 2020 and will be valid up to 14 March, 2021. However, if your appliance is covered in the manufacturer’s warranty up to 10 October, 2020, Onsitego AMC will start from 11 October, 2020 and will be valid up to 10 October, 2021.
Onsitego AMC Certificate of Protection
Post purchasing Onsitego AMC, your plan will commence. You will receive confirmation through email and SMS. You will also receive an onboarding link. Please complete the onboarding process by providing the details requested. Once this is completed, you will receive your Onsitego AMC Certificate of Protection through email and SMS. The Certificate of Protection will be a confirmation of the fact that your appliance is protected under the Onsitego AMC for water purifiers. You will also receive a personalised web link that you can use to see your plan details online.
Help us, help you
- Provide all the information requested by us in a timely and truthful manner.
- Onsitego will contact you for the scheduling the preventive maintenance visits. Please grant a suitable time slot for these visits and make the water purifier available during the agreed time slot to our service engineer.
- At the time of the first service, our service engineer will note the model number and serial number of the water purifier. We request your co-operation.
- Our service engineer will put a tamper evident sticker on the water purifier. This is to indicate that your appliance is protected under the Onsitego AMC.
- And most importantly, use your device with the tender love and care that it deserves.
Requesting a Service
In case you need to schedule a preventive maintenance service, or if your water purifier needs replacement of filters, or in case of a breakdown, do not worry; we are here to help you.
- Visit www.onsitego.com/request-a-service.
- Select the service you wish to avail and your preferred time slot.
- We will send an expert technician to your home for the maintenance or repair service within 48 hours.
- Your water purifier remains in great health and you recommend Onsitego to your friends!
Alternately, you can call us on 1800 22 0506 and request for a service.
Scheduling a Preventive Maintenance Visit
Onsitego will send an email and an SMS periodically to remind you for scheduling your 1st and 2nd preventive maintenance visits. You are eligible for 2 preventive maintenance visits in a year. Please choose a convenient slot from the choices. In case you want to schedule these on a particular date, you can do so by following the process for “Requesting a Service” detailed earlier.
What Should You Keep In Mind
- We will gladly service your appliance as long as the plan is active and has not expired.
- The plan covers 2 preventive maintenance visits, replacement of filters and breakdown support only. Any other costs including, but not limited to, cost of spare parts in case of a breakdown are not covered under this program.
- Onsitego AMC for Water Purifiers supports most major brands of water purifiers, however certain models of specific brands may not be supported
- The REPURE Kit will be dispatched to your registered address and should reach you within 5 days. If you have purchased AMC for a UV water purifier, you will receive a REPURE Kit for UV Water Purifiers and in case you have purchased AMC for an RO water purifier, you will receive a REPURE Kit for RO Water Purifiers
- The REPURE Kit for UV Water Purifiers comes with a sediment filter and a pre-carbon filter. The REPURE Kit for RO Water Purifiers comes with a sediment filter, pre carbon filter, post carbon filter with mineraliser and a Filmtec RO membrane from DuPont. Any other filters and spare parts are not covered in the kit and have to be purchased separately
- The consumables that come as a part of REPURE Kit have a specific life, which depends upon the quality of raw water and use of machine by the customer. Beyond one-time replacement, these consumables will be charged extra where replacement is found necessary
- The kit comes with a tamper evident sticker. If you find the packaging tampered with in any way, please report the same to us by calling on 1800 22 0506
- Once you receive your REPURE Kit, please do not open the same. An Onsitego approved technician will come for the 1st maintenance service and will check if your filters need to be replaced at that time. If filters need to be replaced, the technician will open the kit in your presence. If your filters do not need immediate replacement, the technician will note a tentative date for future replacement. You will automatically get a reminder from us at the time so that you do not have to worry about replacing your filters
- We recommend that you scan the QR code on the Filmtec RO membrane from DuPont to verify the authenticity of the membrane and also to learn more about why it is the ‘World’s most trusted RO Membrane’
- In any of the following cases, please report the same to us:
- If there is any damage or a visible crack on the filters and membrane,
- If you find the packaging tampered with in any way,
- If your replacement filters are not fitting in your appliance
- Onsitego AMC can be purchased for old and new water purifiers. Onsitego reserves the right to cancel the AMC and refund the customer in case the appliance is more than 10 years old.
- What is the term of the service?
The term of the Onsitego AMC for water purifiers is 1 year.
- Can I buy the AMC for my old water purifier?
AMC can be bought for water purifiers less than 10 years old. Onsitego reserves the right to cancel the AMC and refund the plan amount in case the appliance is more than 10 years old.
- What type of water purifiers can I purchase the AMC for?
Onsitego AMC can be purchased for residential water purifiers, including UV and RO water systems
- Does the AMC cover all models of water purifier?
Onsitego AMC for Water Purifiers supports most major brands of water purifiers, however certain models of specific brands may not be supported
- Can I extend the AMC on my water purifier?
Yes, you can choose to renew the plan through Croma for another year as long as your current Onsitego AMC plan is still valid
- What all gets covered in the AMC?
Onsitego AMC plan covers one-time replacement of filters and membrane (for RO water purifier), 2 preventive maintenance services and unlimited breakdown support. The plan comes with REPURE Kit which contains filters and membranes (for RO water purifier) and is shipped to customers by Onsitego directly
- What about the other filters present in the purifier? Does Onsitego AMC cover those?
Onsitego’s RO Purifier KIT contains:
- Sediment Filter
- Pre-Carbon Filter
- Post-Carbon Filter (with mineralizer)
- Filmtec RO Membrane
Onsitego’s UV Purifier KIT contains:
- Sediment Filter
- Pre-Carbon Filter
AMC covers only one-time free replacement of these parts and no other spare parts
- How many times will the filters be replaced?
One-time replacement of the filters is covered under the plan. These filters include a sediment filter and pre carbon filter in case of a UV water purifier and a sediment filter, pre carbon filter, RO membrane and post carbon filter with mineraliser in case of an RO water purifier.
- When will the filters and membrane be replaced?
The filters and membrane of the water purifiers have a fixed life and get consumed with usage. The useful life is also dependent on quality of input water. Typically, it is recommended that the filters are changed every year. The plan comes with the REPURE Kit which contains filters and membrane required for the water purifier, which will be replaced by the Onsitego engineer. The box should be opened by the service engineer only
- What do I have to pay in case my water purifier breaks down and needs replacement of parts?
The plan covers 2 preventive maintenance visits, replacement of filters and unlimited breakdown support only. Any other costs including cost of spare parts in case of a breakdown are not covered under this program.
- I changed my mind and I want to cancel the plan. Can I get a refund?
We can certainly refund the plan within 15 days of purchase of plan, provided you have not used the REPURE Kit, or already filed a service request, or availed any other service included in the Onsitego AMC.
- How many times can I avail the preventive maintenance feature?
For each year of coverage of the Onsitego AMC, you are eligible for 2 preventive maintenance services. Onsitego sends timely reminders to all customers for scheduling preventive maintenance visits. You may also schedule them on your own, as long as you are still eligible for particular service.
- Will the kit be installed during first visit?
Service engineer will visit the customer for a preventive maintenance and also check the need for replacing the filters, membrane. If needed, the components will be replaced else the kit would be used during the next PM visit
- What if my Kit is damaged?
In case the kit is damaged or any component is broken on receipt, Onsitego will replace the kit free of cost. Please report the same to us by calling on 1800 22 0506
- What if I bought the wrong kit – RO vs UV?
In case you buy the wrong kit, the balance amount will either be refunded or the remaining amount will have to be paid. Please report the same to us by calling on 1800 22 0506
- What is the QR code on the membrane?
We recommend that you scan the QR code on the Filmtec RO membrane from DuPont to verify the authenticity of the membrane and also to learn more about why it is the ‘World’s most trusted RO Membrane’.
- What is tamper evident sticker and why is it stuck on the water purifier?
Tamper evident sticker is placed on the water purifier. The sticker has the toll free number of Onsitego for your convenience. It also reminds the technician that the purifier is covered under Onsitego AMC
- What type of water purifiers can I purchase AMC for?
Onsitego AMC can be purchased for residential water purifiers, including UV and RO water systems
- What should you do in case you have not received your REPURE Kit?
Onsitego ships the REPURE Kit within 5 days of purchase of the plan. In case of non-delivery of REPURE Kit, please reach out to Onsitego customer support through the toll free number by calling on 1800 22 0506.
Some Legal Stuff
- Non-fulfilment of any conditions set out in this document may cause the rejection of your request; hence we solicit your co-operation to ensure we are able to provide you a perfect service experience.
- This service agreement is complete and is an agreement between Onsite Electro Services Pvt. Ltd. and the Customer. The retailer is only an authorised dealer of our products and shall not be responsible for any of your grievance with regards to the services to be performed by Onsitego under this Terms of Service. Any statements or representations made by resellers, ASPs or others that are inconsistent with this Agreement shall not be binding upon Onsite Electro Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Onsitego will not be liable for delay or failure in furnishing services in the event of strike, government action, act of God, disruption in global supply chains or any other cause beyond our control.
- Onsitego will not be liable for indirect damage caused due to improper functioning of the product, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, business interruption, loss of data, lost revenue, loss of use, inconvenience, mental or physical stress or any other commercial or economic loss of any kind, or special, incidental, or consequential damages.
- Marketing brochures are meant purely for educating customers and do not have any commercial value.
- Onsitego reserves the right to withdraw / alter / modify / change or vary all or any of these Terms and Conditions and/or the Onsitego AMC at any time without any prior notice and without any liability.
- Any disputes arising in connection with this service shall be governed by the laws of India. The courts of Mumbai shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over disputes arising hereunder.
- Full set of terms and conditions are available on www.onsitego.com
- All rights reserved with Onsite Electro Services Private Limited
If you are not satisfied with the services provided by Onsitego, you can contact us on:
Level of Contact
10:00 AM to 6:30 PM, Mon to Sun*
2 working hours
10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Mon to Sat**
*10.00 AM – 6:00 PM
**except public holidays
“In case of any issues with the delivery of your newly purchased appliance or any issues regarding your appliance in the manufacturing warranty, kindly contact the retailer/manufacturer.”