- Apple Watch EMI
Apple Watch EMI
Terms & Conditions
Period: 29th Dec 2020 – 31st March 2021
Applicable Cards & Scheme: HDFC Credit card EMI Transactions only
Upto Rs. 3,000 cashback is applicable on HDFC Credit card EMI transactions
- Under EMI payment mode, you have to select his issuing bank, and the respective No Cost EMI/ EMI with Interest rates will be displayed.
- This should be the only product in your cart to avail the offer.
- Some banks may charge additional fees for EMI conversion, please check with your issuing bank for the charges.
- Cashback offer is valid exclusively on HDFC Bank Credit Cards EMI transactions from 29th Dec 2020.
- The cashback shall be credited within 120 business days from the last date of the transaction month to all open and active card members’ accounts only.
- No Cost EMI is also applicable on HDFC Credit Card EMI transactions on 6-month tenures only.
- Only one transaction per month/per card is allowed for the EMI
- Maximum 2 transactions per card per Quarter ie 29th Dec 2020 to 31st March 2021.
- In case of any conflict, Croma’s decision would be final
- Customer should select the offer on the payment page under “view all offers” and complete his purchase through EMI mode of payment to avail the benefit.
Termination clause: Offer can be discontinued, basis Apple’s and Bank’s discretion.
How to Avail the offer?
On the Payment page, please select EMI mode of payment
Select Credit Card EMI and under that No Cost EMI will appear.
Select Bank and check Details for interest discount off.
Select tenure and click on proceed to enter your card details and Proceed to pay.