Bose Brand EMI
Terms and Conditions of Credit Card No Cost EMI for Bose
The following terms and conditions apply to no cost equated monthly installment ("EMI") transactions made using an eligible credit card issued by any bank and using EMI facility as a payment option ("No Cost EMI")
Offer Validity: 01st July 2020 to 31st October 2020
- Under EMI payment mode, customer has to select his issuing bank and the respective No Cost EMI/ EMI with Interest –full or lower interest rates, will be displayed
- This should be the only product in your cart to avail the offer.
- Customer should check the Details tab before selecting the EMI plan to complete his purchase.
- Some banks may charge additional fees for EMI conversion, please check with your issuing bank for the charges.
- The No Cost EMI facility is only available on Select Bose products for select tenure as decided by Bose through Pinelabs Payment Gateway available at Ecommerce Portal of Select Partner.
- A customer can avail EMI for any amount between 50% to 100% MRP of Select Bose Product for Select Tenure, as decided by Bose.
- The No Cost EMI facility is being offered to the customers who make a purchase transaction on Online e-commerce portal of select partner thereof using an eligible credit card issued by any bank using EMI facility; if available on Select partner portal.
- No cost EMI is available on credit cards from all major banks (Axis, ICICI, HDFC, Citi Bank, SBI, IndusInd, J&K Bank, BOB Financial, Yes Bank, Kotak, RBL, HSBC, Standard Chartered) and AmEx cards.
- If you are availing EMI using a HDFC bank credit, you will be charged a processing fee of ₹99 plus GST by bank.
- The No Cost EMI facility is funded by participating partner and Bose (as the case may be) and is made available on select products, as determined from time to time by Bose.
- The No Cost EMI payment option can be availed using the credit card of any bank on Select partner portal and is not available on purchases made using net banking or pay on delivery payment methods.
- Using the No Cost EMI payment option, the customers who undertake the purchase transactions on Select partner portal, will only pay amounts such that the total of these amounts during the EMI tenure is equal to the list price of the products as displayed on Select partner page.in (at the time of making the purchase transactions). Bose will provide amounts equivalent to the interest imposed by the banks to undertake the purchase transactions on EMI.
- The banks issuing the credit cards reserve the right to charge Goods and Services Tax (GST) or other applicable taxes on the purchase transactions undertaken on EMI which will be over and above the product price.
- Customers can add more than one item to their cart and if all the products are eligible for No Cost EMI, such customer will receive No Cost EMI payment option on all items. No Cost EMI discount will be calculated only on the eligible items in the cart.
- Customers may avail the No Cost EMI facility, provided that:
- the order is not cancelled by the customer or the participating sellers; or
- the product is not returned / exchanged by the customer.
- The EMI facility is made available to the customers by and in the sole discretion of the banks issuing the credit cards. Bose or Select partner will not be liable for any claims on account of availability or non-availability of EMI facility.
- Bose reserves the right to stop No Cost EMI payment option at any time without prior notice and without any liability
- This should be the only product in your cart.
- Customer need not select the offer on the payment page.
- The offer will be auto displayed in the EMI mode of payment and customer can avail the same.
- Interest Cashback Process: The interest which gets applicable for the EMI transaction is borne by the Brand in this case. Customer must select the mentioned Bank and tenure to avail the offer. The interest amount is posted to the customer’s card within 90 days of the transaction date, where such a transaction has not been cancelled either by the customer or by the LFR.
There are two categories of Banks, for the purpose of Cashback handling in case of Interest Subvention; one being HDFC / SBI on the Pre-cashback category and the rest of the banks are in the cashback category. The handling by both these types of banks have been depicted below with dummy values for the purpose of explanation.
- All refund transactions will be processed through Pine Labs
- No partial refund shall be allowed
- In case of HDFC / SBI, which are currently on pre-cashback model, the subvention amount will still need to be credited to the Bank even for refunded transactions.
- In case of other bank refund transactions (barring HDFC/SBI) pertaining to No Cost EMI, the refund needs to be processed latest by 7th of the next month. In case of any delays, the amount of the subvention and cashback, if any will need to be paid to the bank for the mentioned transactions
- Similarly, in case of HDFC / SBI too incase the refund is processed after 7th of the next month, the cashback amount will need to be paid to the bank.
- Refund is credited to customer’s card account within 7-10 days of initiating the refund.
- A very important point to be noted here is in case of refund, though the amount is credited back to the customer’s card, the EMI closure will only happen after customer communicates the same to the bank for the same. Customer will specifically need to communicate to the banks the intent of the EMI loan closure.