Electronic Gift Cards
Electronic Gift Voucher:
- Available for purchase exclusively at croma.com
- Minimum Value - Rs.500/-
- Maximum Value - Rs.50,000/-
- No additional amount can be reloaded
- Can be used only once until expiry
- It will be sent via e-mail
- Validity: 1 year or check the T&C
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q1:What is an EGV (Electronic Gift Voucher)?
Ans:An EGV (Electronic Gift Voucher) is an e-card which can be purchased from www.croma.com and can be redeemed online as well as Croma Stores.
Q2:Where can I buy an EGV (Electronic Gift Voucher)?
Ans:EGV (Electronic Gift Voucher) can be purchased on www.croma.com.
Q3:What is the Minimum Value for an EGV which can be purchased online?
Ans:The Minimum Value for an EGV purchase is INR 500/-.
Q4:What is the Maximum Value for an EGV which can be purchased online?
Ans:The Maximum Value for an EGV purchase is INR 50,000/-.
Q5:What is the validity period
Ans:The Validity period is 365 days from the date of issue or depends on the conditions of purchase.
Q6:Do I need to activate my EGV?
Ans:No, it is pre-activated
Q7:What are the fields I have to fill in for the EGV purchase?
Ans:You have to fill in the sender details (Name, Mobile Number and Email ID) and the recipient details (Name, Email ID, The pin code of the recipients address and the Amount. There is also a comments field via which you can send the recipient a personalized message).
Q8:Where can I redeem EGV?
Ans:The EGV can be redeemed at Croma stores and on www.croma.com
Q9:How will I receive my EGV?
Ans:The EGV will be delivered to the recipient on the e-mail ID provided by the recipient.
Q10:What are the important fields in the Electronic Gift Voucher mail which I will receive.
Ans:You will receive your 16 digit Voucher Number, the 6 digit PIN and the expiry details mentioned in the E-mail. Do not share OTP or PIN with anybody.
Q11:Will I get a refund of the EGV if the product purchased using the EGV is not available with Croma?
Ans:Yes, all products purchased using the EGV as a tender is eligible for refund subject to the Terms and Conditions applicable to the refund procedure on the website.
Q12:What is the Refund Mode and Value of the EGV being re-issued as part of the refund process?
Ans:The refund will be done by issuing an EGV back to the customer's Email ID. The Email ID will be the E-mail ID used by the customer at the checkout stage while redeeming the EGV. The Value of the EGV being re-issued as part of refund process, will be a max on INR 5000 per EGV being issued, and will be issued in multiples of INR 5000 and part thereof.
Q13:While redeeming an EGV, is the balance in the account carried forward?
Ans:While the EGV is being redeemed, any amount balance in the EGV, will not be carried forward. The entire amount needs to be redeemed and post the first redemption; any balance amount will not be available for further redemption.
Q14:What if the product cost is greater than the EGV value, how can I pay for the difference?
Ans:If the product cost is greater than the EGV value, the difference can be paid using any other modes of payment like Netbanking, Credit card, Debit card etc.
Q15:Can I redeem multiple EGVs on the website?
Ans: Only 5 EGVs can be redeemed in a single invoice
Q16:What If I do not get the gift card/ delivered to Email Address, is LOST, JUNK mail etc?
Ans:If an EGV is reported as LOST, JUNK mail etc, the customer has to notify the call centre and after successful verification of the issue, and deactivation of the old card issued, a new voucher will be re-issued to the customer. Refund will be done by issuing an EGV back to the customer's Email ID who had purchased the EGV. The Value of the EGV being re-issued as part of refund process, will be a max on INR 5000 per Voucher being issued, and will be issued in multiples of INR 5000 and part thereof.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Electronic Gift Voucher:
- The Electronic Gift Vouchers is issued by Croma, Infiniti Retail Ltd (the Company).
- The Electronic Gift Vouchers can be redeemed on croma.comand at Croma Stores.
- The validity period on the gift Vouchers is for 365 days from the date of its issuance or depends on the condition of the purchase.
- The Electronic Gift Voucher needs to be activated by the Recipient as the OTP will be generated against his account details.
- Should your purchase value exceed the value of the Electronic Gift Vouchers, the differential amount of such purchase should be paid using the other modes of payment available on the website.
- No refund, replacement or cash back would be considered against the Electronic Gift Vouchers.
- This Voucher should be treated like cash. Electronic Gift Vouchers can't be replaced or duplicated, if lost or stolen.
- Once Electronic Gift Vouchers are issued, the company will not entertain any request from anybody for its cancellation.
- For any queries, balance check and date of expiry please contact any Croma store / check balance on www.croma.com or contact our Croma care at 186026627662 | 04046517910
- In case of Returns/cancellations of the redemption done via EGV, the refund of the same will be done to the effect of the value of contribution of the EGV to the sale. The balance will be done via the contribution of the other respective payment mode to the sale. In the case of multiple products being purchased and a combination of the EGV and any other mode of payment being used to complete the transaction, the individual products being sold, will get the assignment of the value of the EGV and any other mode of payment being used based on the tender percentage contribution in total order value. The refund will happen in the same percentage split as per the original tender used.
- The Electronic Gift Vouchers can be purchased Min Rs. 500 and Max 50,000 (In Multiples of 100)
- The Electronic Gift Vouchers has to be utilized in one single transaction and the balance will not be carried forward for the same.
- The Electronic Gift Vouchers cannot be reloaded.
- Redemption of Electronic Gift Vouchers by its bearer shall be valid discharge of the company's liabilities in respect of Electronic Gift Vouchers.
- Any dispute need to be referred to the Company and the decision of the company shall be final.
- The Electronic Gift Vouchers is subject to applicable laws. The company and Electronic Gift Vouchers holder shall comply with all applicable laws promulgated by any statutory / judicial / competent authority from time to time in this regards.
- Any dispute relating to the Electronic Gift Vouchers shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai.
- Infiniti Retail Ltd shall be entitled to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Any change in these terms and conditions can be viewed on our Website and/or at any of the Croma stores.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any bulk enquires of Electronic Gift Vouchers.