Extended Warranty for LG OLED
Extended Warranty for LG OLED Televisions
Terms & Conditions
- This extended warranty offer is applicable on purchase between 1st August 2021 to 30th September 2021.
- This Extended Warranty is Applicable on OLED TVs Only.
- This offer entitles the customer to enjoy, free of cost, 2 year additional (Over & above the existing warranty policy) functional warranty. (Total 3 years).
- The TV shall be repaired or replaced during the extended warranty period as per the company policy. The company decision shall be final as per the circumstances. In the event of non-availability of original spares the company may offer, as per company policy, the depreciated value of the product.
- Extended warranty does not cover parts such as: Aesthetic/ plastic parts, Cabinets, Stand, Accessories such as cables (HDMI, AV, DVI, etc.) & free gifts. The network (LAN, Internet, and Cable Signal) related issue in case of smart TVs are not covered. Image sticking/ image retention in panel/ breakages in panel module is not covered under this extended warranty.
- For units installed beyond municipal limits of the jurisdiction of company’s Authorized Service Centre, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to contact the nearest authorized service centre & bring the unit to the authorized service at its own cost & risk. All expenses incurred in collecting the units or parts thereof from the company’s authorized service centre, as well as expense incurred with deputing of service personnel/technician towards conveyance and other incidentals etc. will be borne by the customer. Charges for transportation & handling may vary from location to location. Customer is advised to verify before. In case the customer desires to bring the unit on his/her own to the Authorized Service Centre, the same shall be at own risk & consequences. The concerned authorized service centre will advise the customer whether to carry out repairs at site or at the authorized service centre.
- Module defects like Dark pixels & Bright pixels are considered as defects strictly as per LGEIL policy: For LED greater than 4 pixels & OLED greater than 12 pixels.
- Repairs or replacement will be carried out by the Authorized Service Centre of LGEIL. In case the customer shifts the place of residence during warranty period, he/she is to contact our helpline number (Toll Free Number: 1800 180 9999/ 1800 315 9999, WhatsApp: 971 170 9999).
- The customer needs to provide original dealer invoice & extended warranty card for claiming the extended warranty.
- In case of repairs or replacement of any parts of the units, this warranty will thereafter continue & remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty. Where a replacement is provided, the product or part replaced becomes the property of LGEIL. LGEIL may replace parts with refurbished parts. Replacement of parts would be purely at the discretion of LGEIL alone. In case the replacement of the entire unit is being made (subject to the sole discretion of LGEIL), the same model shall be replaced & in the event such model has been discontinued, it shall be replaced with the model equivalent as deemed by LGEIL. The warranty on replacement models shall remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty based on original purchase.
- Call registered with the centralized helpline wherein only cleaning of the unit/ parts in the units due to dust accumulation on portions of the units are not to be considered as warranty defects and will be charged to customer.
- In case of any damage to the product/ customer abuse/ repairs by unauthorized personnel/ misuse detected by the Authorized Service Centre personnel, the warranty conditions are not applicable & repairs will be done subject to availability of parts only under warranty period. Extended warranty does not cover failure due to natural calamity like earthquake, cyclone, high voltage, natural pouring, wear & tear etc. and / or other factors specified in original warranty card.
- LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd. (LGEIL) reserves the right to not repair the product in case of breach of above conditions.
- LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd. (LGEIL) reserves the right to change, modify with equivalent value, withdraw or extend this offer without prior notice at any point of time & no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- This offer will automatically expire once the period is over due to lapse of time & is also non-transferable. This is applicable only for the first purchase of the product.
- The company shall not be deemed to be in default for any delay in repairing due to non-availability of spares, restriction/ regulations of government, public movement, war performance or any unavoidable situation or force majeure etc.
- Product available without this offer also.
- Apart from the terms & conditions mentioned in extended warranty card, all other terms & conditions mentioned in product’s standard warranty card also stands applicable.