Philips Beauty Consumer offer
Philips Beauty Consumer Offer 1st Feb – 28th Feb 2021
How Consumer can redeem the offer?
Purchase the product and get the offer voucher at nearest Croma Store
You will receive an OTP via email/SMS. On the microsite, enter the OTP and confirm
Within 24-48hrs after verification of invoice, consumer will receive the Zomato Voucher code
Terms & Conditions
- Offer applicable on invoice dated between 1st Feb and 28th Feb 2021
- Consumers who have purchase the product will be able avail register and get Zomato voucher code on any date before 14th April 2021 at the website
- Zomato voucher code can be used on any date before 30th April 2021
- Each consumer will have to provide invoice pic for redemption
- If invoice pic is not clear or not accepted the consumer will be informed via mail & text which can then be resolved accordingly . No handwritten bills/invoices or photocopied bills/invoices will be considered
- Details have to be filled in correctly by the consumers for adequate redemption
- Detailed T&C available on micro site as well – philipsvdayoffer.com
- The voucher is applicable only on availing Home delivery and online payment option in Zomato and not available on Zomato COD options
- The discount of Rs 350 is valid on sub total amount (i.e. only on the Food Value Amount), which excludes delivery (+packaging), restaurant charges and GST charges
- A maximum of 1 code can be used per transaction
- If the value of the Order is less than the value of the voucher (Rs 350 excluding taxes & restaurant charges), the balance is non-refundable and cannot be carried forward or used in any other transaction. If the value of the Order is more than the value of the voucher (Rs 350 excluding taxes & restaurant charges) then balance amount will be charged to the credit/ debit card / digital wallet/ any other online payment method of the end user
-How to upload invoice?
-Click the picture of invoice and upload via mobile or upload a file (jpeg, pdf etc) from desktop
-If any consumer complains where to submit the grievances?
-In case any consumer has any grievances, he/she can send the details to e-mail ID mentioned on voucher/ e- mails/texts and the complaint will be resolved within 48 hrs. In case of any issues with the code or any other consumer complaint call center number is provided on voucher as well as microsite- 080 40554859. Standard call rates applicable (lines open from Mon-Fri 10:30 AM to 5:30 PM)
-If any consumer buys multiple products and has a single invoice
-Consumer can redeem by submitting the same invoice, 1 mobile number for 2 products, get 2 different vouchers on the 2 scratch codes, that he/she will get for two purchases on a single invoice.
-If there are multiple invoices then can consumer redeem the multiple invoices with the same mobile number?
-One mobile number can be used only against two invoices.
-What is an acceptable invoice?
-An acceptable invoice is the one which is a printed invoice having valid GST no, date within 1st Feb -28th Feb and which should not be a cash memo, without GST no
-When is the invoice deemed valid?
-Invoice having clearly visible GST number, Date within promo period & Product CTN on which offer is applicable