Physical Gift Cards
Physical Gift card:
- Available for purchase at Store and Croma.com
- Minimum Value - Rs.500/-
- Maximum Value - Rs.50,000/- (if bought online); Rs.1,00,000/- (if purchased from stores).
- Additional amount can be reloaded at Stores and on croma.com
- Can be used multiple times until expiry
- It’s a physical card. Gets handed over if purchased in store and is shipped, if bought online
- Gift card needs to be activated by the recipient by sending an SMS in below format: GCACT<SPACE><16 Digit CARDNUMBER><SPACE><6 Digit Pin No> to 7200666000alidity: 1 year or depends on the T&C of the purchase
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q1:What is a Gift Card?
Ans:A Gift Card is a physical gift card, which can be redeemed against products being sold at the Croma stores and on www.croma.com
Q2:Where can I buy a Gift Card?
Ans: Gift Card (Physical Gift Card) can be purchased on www.croma.com and at Croma Stores.
Q3:What is the Minimum Value for a Gift Card which can be purchased online?
Ans:The Minimum Value for an Gift Card purchase is INR 500/-.
Q4:Whats the Maximum Value for an Gift Card which can be purchased online?
Ans:The Maximum Value for an Gift Card purchase on www.croma.com is INR 50,000/- and at stores customers can purchase the Gift Card upto Rs. 1,00,000/-.
Q5:Do I need to activate my Gift card?
Ans:Yes, you need to activate your gift card by sending an SMS in the below format:
GCACT<SPACE><16 Digit CARDNUMBER><SPACE><6 Digit Pin No> to 7200666000
Q6:What is the validity period?
Ans:The Validity period is 365 days from the date of issue or depends on the T&C of the Gift card purchased.
Q7:What are the fields I have to fill in for the Gift Card purchase?
Ans:You have to fill in the sender details (Name, Mobile Number and Email ID) and the recipient details (Name, Email ID ,postal address and the Amount. There is also a comments field via which you can send the recipient a personalised message). OTP will be sent to the Recipient's mobile number.
Q8:Where can I redeem?
Ans:The Gift card can be redeemed at Croma stores and on www.croma.com
Q9:How will I receive my Gift Card?
Ans:The Gift Card will be delivered to the postal address of the recipient as provided by the customer at the time of purchase of the gift card.
Q10:What are the important fields in the Gift card which I will receive?
Ans:You will receive your 16 digit Card Number, the 6 digit PIN and the expiry details. Do not share OTP or the PIN details with any unauthorized personnel.
Q11:Will I get a refund of the Gift Card if the product purchased using the Gift Card is not available with Croma?
Ans:Yes, all products purchased using the Gift Card as a tender is eligible for refund subject to the Terms and Conditions applicable to the refund procedure on the website/respective stores.
Q12:Will I get a refund of the Gift Card if the product purchased using the Gift Card is defective/ dead on arrival?
Ans:Yes, all products purchased using the Gift Card as a tender is eligible for refund subject to the Terms and Conditions applicable to the refund procedure on the website/ respective stores.
Q13:What is the Refund Mode and Value of the Gift Card being re-issued as part of the refund process?
Ans:The refund will be done by issuing an E- Gift Voucher back to the recipient's email and Mobile number. The Email ID/ mobile number will be the one used by the customer at the checkout stage while redeeming the Gift Card. The Value of the Gift Card being re-issued as part of refund process, will be a max on INR 5,000/- per Electronic Gift Voucher being issued, and will be issued in multiples of INR 5,000 and part thereof.
Q15:What if the product cost is greater than the Gift Card value, how can I pay for the difference?
Ans:If the product cost is greater than the Gift Card value, the difference can be paid using any other modes of payment like Netbanking, Credit card, Debit card etc.
Q16:Can I redeem multiple gift cards on the website?
Ans: Only 5 Gift Cards can be redeemed in a single invoice
Q17:What If I do not get the gift card/ delivered to my postal address (lost/ stolen etc)?
Ans:If a Gift Card is reported as LOST/ STOLEN or not available, the customer has to notify the call centre and after successful verification of the issue, and deactivation of the old card issued, a new card will be re-issued to the customer.
Q18:I have reloaded my Gift Card, but the balance does not appear, what can I do now?
Ans:There could be a scenario where the gift card reload is unsuccessful, in such instances we will refund the debit amount to the original mode of payment.
Q19:How can I re-load the card balance of physical Gift Card ?
Ans:Card balance can be updated in 4 simple steps:
1) Click on Physical Gift Card.
2) Re-load tab to be selected.
3) Required fields to be filled and click on Load Button.
4) It will direct to Payment page, Mention the details and Click on Pay Now.
- Do I have to activate the privilege card?
Yes, The Gift Card is required to be activated by sending SMS 'GCACT< card number>' to 7200-666-000 within 15 days of 1st EMI paid to avail all the benefits of the scheme. Any activation after 15 days will void the benefit of the scheme and only available principal amount can be then redeemed through the card.
- Can I defer my purchase for multiple transactions?
This Gift Card entitles you for multiple redemptions however the first transaction will allow redemption only if one of the product is priced above Rs. 20,000
- Is there any value restriction on the selected category that I can purchase from?
Yes, At least one of the products in the invoice should be priced above Rs. 20000 during its first use
- What if there is a better offer at the store then can I avail it instead of card offer?
You have a freedom to avail either the benefit of this card or the category offer(s), whichever is better, as per your discretion. In case if you select later then the benefit of this card will cease to exist, however you can redeem the Gift Card with principal amount loaded and avail the category offer. Irrespective of either of these conditions the brand offer is applicable.
5.What is the process of changing the offer?
At the time of redemption, you need to update the cashier / store manager for the required changes and it will take 24 hours for us to amend it.
- Can I change my scheme after enrolment?
Yes, you have a freedom to avail either the benefit of this card or the category offer(s), whichever is better as per your discretion. In case if you select later then the benefit of this card will cease to exist, however you can redeem the card with principal amount loaded and avail the category offer. Irrespective of either of these conditions the brand offer is applicable
Detailed T & C
- This card entitles the customer for multiple redemption however the first transaction will allow redemption only if one of the product is priced above Rs. 20,000
- Tata Employee Discount is not applicable and can't be clubbed
Terms and Conditions for Physical Gift Cards:
- The Gift Card (GC) is issued by Croma, Infiniti Retail Ltd (the Company).
- The Physical Gift Card can be purchased at “Minimum Rs. 500/- and Max Rs. 50,000/- if purchased on croma.com (In Multiples of 100)” and If bought from stores customers can purchase upto Rs.1, 00,000/-.
- It needs to be activated by sending SMS in the following format: GCACT<SPACE><16 Digit CARDNUMBER><SPACE><6 Digit Pin No> to 7200666000 by the Recipient.
- The Gift Card can be redeemed at any Croma Store owned by the company and on croma.com
- The validity period of the Gift Card is for 365 days from the date of its activation or depends on the T&C of the purchase.
- Should your purchase value exceed the value of the Gift Card, the differential amount of such purchase should be paid at the store at the time of making such purchase.
- No refund, replacement or cash back would be considered against the Gift Card.
- Original Gift Card needs to be presented to cashier at Croma store before final billing of your purchase(s).
- This Gift Card should be treated like cash. Gift Card can't be replaced or duplicated, if lost or stolen. Do not share OTP with anyone.
- Defaced, torn, altered, spoiled or cancelled Gift Card is termed invalid and shall not be accepted.
- Once Gift Card is issued, the company will not entertain any request from anybody for its cancellation.
- Redemption of Gift Card by its bearer shall be valid discharge of the company's liabilities in respect of Gift Card.
- Any dispute need to be referred to the Company and the decision of the company shall be final.
- The Gift Card is subject to applicable laws. The company and Gift Card holder shall comply with all applicable laws promulgated by any statutory / judicial / competent authority from time to time in this regards.
- Any dispute relating to the Croma Gift Card shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai.
- Infiniti Retail Ltd shall be entitled to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Any change in these terms and conditions can be viewed on our Website and/or at any of the Croma stores.
- For any queries, balance check and date of expiry please contact any Croma store / www.croma.com or on Croma care centre number +91- 7207 666 000
- In case of Returns/cancellations of the redemption done via Gift Cards, the refund of the same will be done to the effect of the value of contribution of the Gift card to the sale. The balance will be done via the contribution of the other respective payment mode to the sale. In the case of multiple products being purchased and a combination of the Gift Card and any other mode of payment being used to complete the transaction, the individual products being sold, will get the assignment of the value of the Gift Card and any other mode of payment being used based on the tender percentage contribution in total order value. The refund will happen in the same percentage split as per the original tender used.
- After the gift card has been redeemed, and the product it has been redeemed against has to be cancelled/ refunded, the said refund of the gift card will be in the form of an Electronic Gift Voucher, which shall not exceed value of INR 5,000/- per Gift Card. In the case of the refund value exceeding INR 5,000/-, multiple Electronic Gift Vouchers will be issued for the actual refund amount, not exceeding the value of the refund.
- Both the Gift Card and the Electronic Gift Voucher cannot be redeemed at Croma Airport Stores.
- Contact email@example.com for any bulk enquires of Gift Cards.