- Pureit Demo & Installation
Pureit Demo & Installation
Pureit: Terms & Conditions for Demo & Installation
What is my coverage under standard installation?
- Installation includes mounting of the device and the external sediment filter on the wall
- Connecting the device to an input water source and reject water to drain/storage unit
- Installation includes checking input water TDS before installation and output water TDS post-installation of the device
- Explaining the product features and sources for contacting us for any support.
What is not covered under standard installation?
- Installation doesn’t cover any electrical work.
- Installation doesn't cover plumbing work other than connections for input and output water supply.
- Material (Booster Pump/electrical accessories/Pressure Reducing Valves/PF sets/Etc.)
What are the requirements for Pre-installation site readiness
- The installation location should be away/below from the Electrical line to prevent electric shock.
- The required input water inlet pressure range is Min. 10 PSI and Max. 30 PSI.
- Input water TDS should not be more than 2000 PPM.
- Inlet water connectivity to the purifier should be with normal water (10 - 30 Degree Celsius) and not with Hot water.
- 100-300 V AC, 50 Hz power supply required near to location to give electrical input to the purifier.
- In the case of high-rise buildings or high inlet water pressure greater than 30 PSI, PRV (Pressure Reducing Valve) is recommended.
- In case of low inlet water pressure, a booster pump is recommended.