Extended Warranty for Samsung Televisions
Extended Warranty for Samsung Televisions
In a standard 1st-year warranty, everything is covered except product damages as per the exclusions.
In the next 12 months (Extended warranty period), also the only panel is covered,
- Only freight cost will be managed by the customer if it's related to the panel,
- Other parts customer will bear parts+ labour+ freight charge
The process to avail Extended Warranty:
Installation for the TV purchased during the Offer Period needs to be carried out within 15 days of purchase. The customer has to hand over one copy of the invoice to the engineer during installation/demo. In case of non-availability of Invoice, a Warranty extension will not be applicable.
*Terms & Conditions for Extended Warranty:
- The Terms and Conditions of this extended warranty are supplements and in addition to the Terms and Conditions provided on the Standard Warranty Card supplied with the product.
- 1st Year of warranty is the Standard Manufacturer’s Warranty as detailed in the warranty card which is applicable from the date of invoice. The remaining two years extended warranty which is applicable from the date of expiry of the standard warranty is applicable only on panel failure.
- This extended warranty is confined to the first purchaser (“Purchaser”) of the product only and is non-transferable. Extended warranty is applicable only on panel failure.
- The customer should retain the original invoice and warranty certificate to claim the Offer.
- Installation of the product purchased during the Offer Period should be done through the Company's service center or its authorized service center or its Dealer's service center.
- Repair or replacement will be carried out through the Company's Service Centres or its Authorized Service Centres or its Dealer's Service Centres only.
- For the products installed beyond the municipal limits of the jurisdiction of the Authorized Service Centre/Company's Service Centre/Authorized Dealer's Service Centre, all the expenses including but not limited to collection of the product or part/s from the Company's Service Centre/Authorized Service Centre/Authorized Dealer's Service Centre, expenses incurred in connection with deputing of service personnel/ technicians, travel expenses (to and fro) incidentals expenses, etc. shall be borne by the purchaser.
- In the event of repairs/replacement of any part/s of the product, this extended warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the extended warranty. Moreover, the time is taken for repair/replacement and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the extended warranty period.
- During the period of the extended warranty, the company's obligation shall be limited to repair or providing replacement of part/s only. The maximum claim /s if entertained by the company will be subject to the maximum listed price of the panel of the product or the purchase price of the panel part of the product, whichever is lower.
- In the event of any unforeseen circumstance, and spares not being available, the company's prevailing depreciation rules will be binding on the purchaser to accept as a commercial solution in lieu of repairs.
- The extended warranty does not cover any accessories external to the product.
- The customer has to hand over one copy of the invoice to the engineer during installation/demo. In case of non-availability of Invoices, the extended warranty will not be applicable.
- Extended warranty is subject to verification of the documents and/or information provided by the customer and Samsung reserves the right to seek such additional documents and/or information from the customer as it may deem appropriate.
- In case the customer wants to cancel the extended warranty before completion of the extended warranty period, there shall be no refund of the charges for the unexpired period of the extended warranty
- The warranty does not apply to normal wear & tear of the parts or defects caused by household pets, rats, cockroaches, or any other animals or insects.
- The warranty does not cover the damage or loss caused by accident, lighting, water, fire or other acts of God, improper ventilation, dropping or excessive shock, or any external cause beyond Samsung’s control. In case services are required as a result of the causes stated above, such services shall be at extra charges.
- This extended warranty will not be applicable in any of the following cases:
- The product is not purchased from an authorized dealer of the company in India.
- The product is not used according to instructions given in the instruction manual.
- Defects caused by improper usage as determined by the company’s personnel.
- Modification or alteration of any nature is made in the electrical circuitry/ or physical construction of the product.
- Installation/ repair work is carried out by persons/agencies other than authorized by the company.
- The product is used for commercial purpose
- The conditions of the premises do not conform to the recommended operating conditions of the product.
- The original serial number is removed, obliterated, or altered from the product or its cabinet.
- This extended warranty does not cover the damages to the product while in transit to a service center or purchaser's residence.
This extended warranty shall cover only the panel part of the product. Any additional part(s) that may be required to restore the product to the working condition shall be on a chargeable basis at a price prevailing at the time of repair.
- The decision of the Company in relation to the extended warranty and matter incidental thereto shall be final and binding on the Purchaser. Dispute if any with respect to the same should be sent in writing to Samsung India Electronics Private Limited, 6th Floor, DLF Centre, Sansad Marg, New Delhi - 110001. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against Samsung. Any and all disputes, controversies, and conflicts (“Disputes”) arising out of the extended warranty shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in New Delhi. For any queries/issues related to the Company’s products, the Purchaser can call on the Company’s helpline on Toll-Free: 1800407267864.
- An extended warranty is being offered by Samsung at its sole discretion and Samsung reserves the right to refuse, suspend or withdraw the extended warranty at any time without prior notice. Samsung disclaims any and all claims and liabilities with respect to this Offer. Under no circumstances shall Samsung and/or its affiliates and/or their directors, officers, agents, or employees be held liable for any part of the Offers.