Samsung Galaxy z fold2 T&C
Period: 14th Sep 12 Noon - 24th Sep 2020
Terms and Conditions
Get Accidental damage and Liquid damage policy (ADLD policy) with Galaxy Fold 2 (“Offer”)
- Name of the Offer: Get Accidental damage and Liquid damage policy (ADLD policy) with Galaxy Fold 2 (“Offer”)
- Provided by: Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.
- Offer period, Place & Outlet Coverage:
- Offer shall be available with the purchase of Galaxy Fold2 unless invoked by Samsung at its sole discretion.
- Offer shall be valid in Pan India and shall be available on purchase of Product from all general trade & modern trade outlets & also from Samsung Shop (i.e. Samsung e-store) and any other e-commerce portals (“Offline Outlets & Online Outlets”)
- Samsung reserves the right to extend or annul the Offer at its discretion
- Product Coverage (“Products”):
- Applicable on Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 (hereinafter referred to as “Product”)
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Customer will be eligible for the Offer only if the Product is registered on Samsung Care+ portal at www.samsungcareplus.com/in within thirty (30) days from the date of Product activation.
- In case the Product is registered on the Samsung Care+ portal for the ADLD policy within the above mentioned period of thirty (30) days, the Offer shall stand forfeited and no claims shall be entertained in this regard against Samsung or its authorized partners.
- Offer shall be applicable only on new Product(s)
- Offer and Enrolment process: Get ADLD policy with Galaxy Fold:
- Any customer who purchases the Product shall be eligible to get ADLD policy (Accidental damage and Liquid damage policy) provided by Service Lee Technologies Private Ltd (“Servify”), an authorized partner for Samsung.
- Validity of this ADLD policy shall be 12 months from the date of policy activation/enrolment.
- Offer Enrollment procedure:
- In case of Online Purchase through any other e-commerce entity- In this case, customer will have to first purchase and activate the Product.
- Then within thirty (30) days from the date of activation, customer(s) will have to register themselves on www.samsungcareplus.com/in to activate the ADLD policy. No charges will have to be paid for purchasing the said policy.
- Redemption of benefits under ADLD policy:
- To avail the benefit i.e. get the Product repaired, under the ADLD policy, customer will be required to pay a one-time deductible fee (i.e. Processing fee/discounted fee) of Rs. 10999.00. The process to raise the claim and the detailed terms and conditions of the ADLD policy are available at https://www.samsung.com/in/offer/samsung-care-plus/
- Please read the terms carefully:
- Customer can raise the claims under this policy through either of the options
- Log on to My Galaxy app -> Services -> Samsung Care+ and raise a claim yourself
- Walk into nearest authorized Samsung Service Centre
- Call up Samsung Call Centre number 1800 202 1234
- Log into samsung.servify.tech and raise a claim themselves
- Samsung shall not be responsible for any claims or liabilities associated with this Offer. For any issues as regard availing the benefits under the ADLD policy, customer may reach out to Servify at Support@servify.tech
- Verification of the policy details:
- Before the customer can avail the benefits, a generic check as regard the policy enrolment and Product activation will be done at the end of Samsung and / or Servify.
- In case the customer does meet the stipulated criteria or timelines, Samsung and Servify reserves the right to disqualify the customer from availing the benefits under this policy and no claims shall be entertained in this regard.
- Forfeiture clause:
- In case the customer registers the product on the Samsung Care+ portal after thirty (30) days from the date of Product activation he/she shall not be eligible for the Offer
- Also if the customer doesn’t avail this offer within one year (12 months) from the date of the policy activation/enrolment (day of activation excluded) done during the stipulated time as mentioned above in the eligibility criteria column the offer shall stand forfeited and no claims will be entertained in this regard against Samsung.
YouTube Premium Offer
This YouTube Premium 4-month free trial promotion is open to participants in India who purchase and activate a Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 5G between 14 Sept 2020 and 6 March 2021 at 12.30 p.m. IST. Offer only available to customers who are not current YouTube Premium, YouTube Music Premium or Google Play Music subscribers, have not been YouTube Premium, YouTube Music Premium or Google Play Music subscribers nor have participated in a YouTube Premium, YouTube Music Premium or Google Play Music trial before. Offer must be redeemed by 6 April 2021 at 12.30 p.m. IST. Valid form of payment required at sign-up, but you will not be charged until the trial period expires. You can cancel your trial at no charge at any time before the trial is over. At the end of the trial period, you will be automatically charged the individual subscription price, currently ₹129.00/monthly on a monthly recurring basis, unless the subscription has been successfully cancelled before the end of the trial period. No refunds for partial billing period are available. Offer requires a Google Account.
Galaxy Fold2 M365 Offer
- This offer is provided by Samsung India Electronics Private Limited for its Galaxy Z Fold2 (“Device”) customers only.
- A customer will be eligible to purchase Microsoft 365 (M365 earlier known as Office 365) at a discounted price of Rs. 4099.00 (“Offer”).
- In order to be eligible for the above offer, customer will have to purchase the Device from 14th Sept to 31st Dec and activate by 31st Dec.
- Once the customer completes the purchase and activation, he/she will be required to log in to Samsung Shop with the same mobile number with which the activation of the Device has been completed.
- Customer needs to download and register on Samsung Shop App with the new Device on or before 31st Dec and follow the below mentioned redemption process in order to be eligible for the offer:
- Log in to the Samsung Shop
- Click on For You section and enter the Device IMEI to check eligibility.
- Shop App will validate the customer by sending OTP on the mobile number. Ensure that your mobile number is the same as was used for activating the Device
- Customer sees M365 product at discounted price of Rs. 4099.00
- Customer makes payment and purchases the M365
- Customer will receive an email with M365 Key from Savex Technologies, within 48 hours of purchasing the said product
- Customer needs to visit Microsoft365.com/setup and sets up the M365 account
- Customer can purchase M365 only once against one mobile number.
- If the customer fails to purchase M365 by 31st Dec, the offer shall stand forfeited and no claims shall be entertained in this regard.
- The offer cannot be exchanged with any product or item, is non-transferable and cannot be encashed under any circumstances.
- Samsung reserves the right to change, extend, amend and/or withdraw the Campaign or change any of these terms & conditions or replace the Prize(s) anytime at its sole discretion without prior notice.