Samsung Tab S6 Lite
Terms & Conditions – Tab S6 Lite Galaxy Buds+ offer
- Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd. introduces an offer (“Offer”) on Tab S6 Lite(“Device”) wherein a customer will be eligible to get Samsung Galaxy Buds+ @ INR 1999 only. The Offer shall be available from Feb 04, 2021 to Feb 28, 2021 (“Offer Period”).
- A customer can purchase the Device both Online and Offline ( Croma.com or Croma store)
- Purchasing Device on Samsung Shop or Any other E-Commerce Portal(s):
- If a customer is purchasing the Device on Croma.com, they will have to make a full payment of the amount as declared on the respective Outlet during the Offer Period.
- The price of the Device as listed on the Online Outlets shall be inclusive of all taxes.
- While purchasing customer will have to fill in the required details as mentioned on the respective portals such as name, mobile number, email id, model number and color of the Device, without which the booking will be incomplete.\
- If customer purchases the Device from Online outlet / Portal as mentioned above, they will have to follow the redemption process for Galaxy Buds+ as mentioned in Clause 5 below.
- Deliveries would depend upon the geographical location and the lockdown conditions if any, imposed by the respective State Government(s) in customer(s) delivery region, where the Device has to be delivered
- Customer(s) will be required to activate the Device between Feb 04, 2021 to Feb 28, 2021 and register on the Samsung Shop App (to be downloaded from the Google Play Store) on or before March 15, 2021 in order to avail the offer.
- Redemption of Galaxy Buds+ can be done at Samsung Shop from Feb 04, 2021 to March 15, 2021.
- In case a customer does not comply with the above mentioned timelines they will not be eligible for the Offer and no claims shall be entertained either against Samsung or its authorized partners.
- The shipping of the Device and Galaxy Buds+ will be subject to availability of stocks in the specified color.
- Redemption process for Galaxy Buds+:
Once the customer purchases / receives and activates the Device you will have to follow the process for redeeming the benefits:
- Redemption of Galaxy Buds+ will start from Feb 04 on Samsung Shop.
- Device should be activated and fresh enrolment/sign in to the Samsung Shop App (to be downloaded from the Google Playstore) must be completed by March 15, 2021 failing which customer(s) will not be eligible for the Offer.
- Open Samsung Shop & Visit “For You” Tab to check eligibility. Click on Galaxy Buds+ redemption banner.
- Enter manually the IMEI/Serial number of the tablet mentioned in the settings>>about tab section
- Once the IMEI/Serial no. is verified, Samsung Shop App will show list of available Offers. Please select Galaxy Buds+ and add to cart.
- Redemption of Galaxy Buds+ at customer discretion can be done only once for every phone number on or before March 15, 2021
- The shipping of Galaxy Buds+ will happen within 30 (thirty) days from the day of placing order for the same at Samsung Shop (i.e. Samsung e-store). Delivery will happen depending upon customer(s) geographical location and the lockdown conditions if any, imposed by the respective State Government(s) in customer(s) delivery region, where the Device has to be delivered.
- The Galaxy Buds+ shall be on As Is basis and will be delivered subject to the stock availability.
- By availing the Offer, it would be deemed that the customers have given their consent to contact them through call, SMS or email on the details provided by them for the purpose of this Offer or for any future communications from Samsung or its authorized partners.
- Product images, features, specifications shown here are for representational purposes only, the actual product may vary. Offer available till stocks lasts.
- Samsung reserves the right to change, extend, amend and/or withdraw Offer or change any of these terms & conditions anytime without prior notice.
- The choice as to the color, make & model of the gift(s) shall be completely at Samsung’s discretion. No claims shall be entertained in this regard
- All disputes shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of courts located at New Delhi.