Standard Chartered Bank - Terms & Conditions
Tuesday Cashback Offer
Valid up to 30th September 2019
- This marketing program (“Program”) is from Standard Chartered Bank Ltd under an arrangement with Infiniti Retail Ltd., (“Merchant”) and is open to all residents of India holding Standard Chartered Bank debit or credit card
- The Validity of the Program (“Term”) is from 1st July 2019 – 30th September 2019 (Both days included), unless extended by Banks & Merchant
- Under this program:
- For transaction amounting to Rs. 20,000 & above with the card, participating Bank cardholder can avail of a 5% Cashback on qualifying transaction at Croma store and/or croma.com each Tuesday.
- Maximum Cashback on each Tuesday is capped at Rs. 3,000 at the card level
- The cashback offer will be applicable on both debit and credit card
- This Program is not applicable to Corporate or business cards
- Cashback program is also applicable to e-Commerce transactions are done on www.croma.com
- Cashback will be credited to the card account within 90 days from the date of transaction
- Cashback is also applicable on EMI transactions on credit cards
- Offer cannot be combined with brand EMI offer
- All queries related to the Program will be entertained only till 31st October 2019
- All the queries related to cashback credit will be addressed by respective Banks directly and Infiniti retail Ltd will have no role in issue resolution
- The Exclusive offers/discounts under these Programs cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount extended by the participating banks as part of any other arrangement.
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts, etc., that are being offered can be availed by the Cardholders apart from this exclusive offer as mentioned in the communication
- Products offered under this program are subject to availability from the respective participating outlets of Merchant and accordingly, Banks in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products
- Under no circumstance will the offer being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by Bank or by Merchant
- All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi, etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator appointed by Banks for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be Mumbai and the language of the arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against Bank
- Banks reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to this Program at any time with/without prior notice to the cardholders.
- Note: Croma is a participating company as per the commercial between Standard Chartered Bank Ltd and Infiniti Retail Ltd