- Water Purifiers Installation
Water Purifiers Installation
Terms & Conditions - Aquaguard
What is my coverage under standard installation?
- Installation includes mounting of unit on the wall
- Connecting to input output water connections
- Installation include checking input output water TDS
- Demonstration of product to the customer
What is not covered under standard installation?
- Installation doesn't cover plumbing work other than connections for input and output water supply.
- Material (Extra piping/electrical accessories/Pressure Reducing Valves/PF sets/Etc.)
What are the requirements for Pre-installation site readiness
- Installation location should be away from Electrical line to prevent electric shock.
- Required raw water inlet pressure range is Min. 0.3Kg/cm2 and Max. 4Kg/cm2.
- In case inlet water supply is from Overhead Water Tank, Height of the water tank to the water purifier should be min. 10 feet.
- Raw water TDS should not be more than 2000 PPM.
- In case of wall mounted Purifier height of the purifier from the Slab should be min. 18 inches.
- Inlet water connectivity to the purifier should be with normal water and not with the Hot water (10 - 40 Degree Celsius).
- 220 V AC, 50 Hz power supply required near to location to give electrical input to purifier.
- In case of High physical Impurities in Raw water - Sediment Filter is recommended.
- In case of High rise buildings or High inlet water pressure, PRV (Pressure Reducing Valve) is recommended.