World Cup Contest
Terms & Conditions
1. World Cup Contest for Croma vouchers/codes is open to residents (hereafter referred to as “Participant(s)”) of India, only.
2. How to Participate:
a. Validity of the Contest: The contest will be valid basis on the match (9 am – 3 pm) only on Facebook & Instagram.
b. Participants will have to predict the requirements shared in the contest creative as per matches.
c. The participant with the correct answer and the answer closer to the correct one will be gratified.
3. The Gratification: CROMA reserves the right to decide who wins and the number of winners, the decision will be final.
4. Gratification Process:
a. The gratification disbursal process can take a minimum of 90 working days.
b. Winners will have to share a valid government ID proof to qualify for their gratification.
c. Electronic Gift vouchers: Winners will receive their electronic gift vouchers only on their respective Email ID shared.
i. INFINITI RETAIL LIMITED (A TATA Enterprise) will not be responsible, if any technical problem persists with respect to the customer’s email ID.
d. Giveaway Gifts: Winner will receive Croma vouchers/ coupon codes post submitting ID proofs.
e. The vouchers/coupon code will be redeemed as per the set of terms & conditions on a minimal purchase from Croma
5. INFINITI RETAIL LIMITED (A TATA Enterprise) reserves the right to suspend, shorten, modify, extend, or cancel the contest or any terms & conditions of this contest at its sole discretion at any time.
6. INFINITI RETAIL LIMITED (A TATA Enterprise) not responsible for: (a) lost, misdirected, late, incomplete, or unintelligible entries or for inaccurate entry information, whether caused by you or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries; (b) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest; (c) any error in the operation or transmission, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software, malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure to receive any entry information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; or (d) injury or damage to your or any other computer or mobile resulting from downloading any materials in connection with the Contest.
7. INFINITI RETAIL LIMITED (A TATA Enterprise) reserves the right to remove, refuse or cancel any posted entry/ answer/ contest or any access to any participant without any reason whatsoever.
8. INFINITI RETAIL LIMITED (A TATA Enterprise) may, in our sole discretion, disqualify any individual found to be: (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; (b) acting in violation of these T&Cs; or (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or Brand.
9. Contest is subject to force majeure events and situations beyond the control of INFINITI RETAIL LIMITED (A TATA Enterprise) and/or its affiliates.
10. Participants agree to the use of their entry text/pictures for use by INFINITI RETAIL LIMITED (A TATA Enterprise) on various digital media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, email etc. without any extra / additional compensation.
11. Participation in the said contest is purely voluntary and at the sole discretion of the person / individual participating in the contest. Participant agrees that he / she has read /understood and is bound by the terms and conditions set out herein.
12. The terms of these rules and regulations shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts of Mumbai have sole and exclusive jurisdiction