- Xiaomi Terms & Conditions
Xiaomi Terms & Conditions
Xiaomi May Schemes
- Offer Validity: 14th May to 30th June 2021
- Under EMI payment mode, the customer has to select his issuing bank, and the respective No Cost EMI/ EMI with Interest –full or lower interest rates, will be displayed
- This should be the only product in your cart to avail of the offer.
- The customer should check the Details tab before selecting the EMI plan to complete his purchase.
- Some banks may charge additional fees for EMI conversion, please check with your issuing bank for the charges.
- The offer is valid for 3, 6, 9 & 12 months on all bank credit card EMI transactions only.
- Customers will be eligible to get the No cost EMI options and Cashback on HDFC bank credit card EMI transactions only for mentioned tenure as per the below table.
- Products Covered: Selected Xiaomi Redmi smartphones only
- Only ONE transaction per month/per card is allowed for the EMI & Only One Card Usage for one Product
- Any Interest, Service Tax, Govt Levies, Processing Fees charged by the issuing bank will be borne by the Customer
- Croma may ask for Invoice copies/supporting documents for Verification of transaction. Failure to provide the same within seven (07) days may lead to withdrawal of facility & recovery of the back amount from the Customer.
- Cashback will be posted within 90 days from the last date of transaction month T&C apply
- No two offers can be clubbed together
- The customer should select the offer on the payment page under “view all offers” and complete his purchase through the EMI mode of payment to avail of the benefit.