- Cooking Utensils
- Induction | Stoves & Cooktops
Body Design & Finish
- Deep Curved and Rounded Design
- Diameter: 28 cm | Thickness: 0.45 cm
Other Body Features
- Thickness 0.32 cm, Diameter : 28 cm, 60 Microns Anodized Coating Makes it 2.4 Times Harder than Steel, Hard Anodized Surface is Non-Toxic and Non-Reactive, Stainless Steel Lid
- 4.5 Litres
- Faster Cooking and Even Heat Distribution, Suitable for Deep Frying, Stir Frying Veggies, Chinese and Indian Gravies
Product Materials & Durability
- Corrosion Resistant | Stain Resistant
In The Box
- Kitchen Appliance Accessory
- 1 U Kitchen Accessory
- User Manual | Warranty Card
Product Dimensions (Open)
Dimensions in cm (WxDxH)
- 10.00 x 34.00 x 34.00
Dimensions in Inches (WxDxH)
- 3.94 x 13.39 x 13.39
- 1.8 kg
After Sales & Services
Standard Warranty Period
- 60 Months
Installation & Demo
- Not Applicable
Brand Contact Information
Manufacturer/Importer/Marketer Name & Address
- Importer Name & Address: Wonderchef Home Appliances Pvt. Ltd. B-Wing Supreme Business Park Unit No. 303 3rd floor Hiranandani Gardens Powai Mumbai Maharashtra 400076
Brand Support Number
- 022-32191488 | 022-32151148
Brand Support Email
Country of Manufacture
Country of Brand Origin
Croma Contact Information
Customer Care Contact Person
- Grievance Officer
Registered Name and Address
- Infiniti Retail Ltd. - Unit No. 701 & 702, 7th Floor, Kaledonia, Sahar Road, Andheri (East); Mumbai - 400069. India
Customer Support Number
Customer Support Email
Why buy Wonderchef Ebony Wok For Induction, Stoves & Cooktops
- 4.5 Litres Capacity ensures efficient usability
- 60-Micron Hard Anodized Coating on pure grade aluminum
- Flat Bottom for increased stability
- Wooden Handle does not heat up during cooking
- Steel Lid does not allow heat to escape
Take your cooking experience to the next level by getting the Wonderchef Ebony Wok For Induction, Stoves & Cooktops. It is a beautiful melange of style and functionality. It is designed with a flat bottom for increased stability with deep curved and rounded sides. It is suitable for deep-frying, stir-frying veggies, Chinese and Indian gravies. It comes with a 4.5 Litres capacity, which makes it a perfect choice for most families. The Wonderchef Ebony Wok For Induction, Stoves & Cooktops comes with a premium quality 60-micron hard anodized coating on pure grade aluminum that makes the surface durable, scratch-resistant, and literally 2.4 times harder than steel. The coating is non-toxic, stain and corrosion-resistant. It does not react with food and retains its flavour. It is useful for healthy cooking. It comes with a steel lid that does not allow heat to escape easily.
Equipped with an elegant design, the Wonderchef Ebony Wok For Induction, Stoves & Cooktops helps to cook vegetables, meat, pulao, kheer, halva, and much more. It can be used on all cooking surfaces - stovetop, gas cooktop, induction cooktop, hot plate, infrared cooktop, and ceramic cooktops. It comes with a thick 0.325 cm pure aluminum base that helps in even heat distribution. The elegant wooden handle firmly riveted to the surface does not get heated or interfere with the cooking surface. Hence, it gives you a firm grip thus enhancing your cooking experience. To clean it, hand wash the cookware in warm, soapy water, and then rinse and thoroughly hand dry. Now, cook healthy and stay fit with this high-quality pan. Wait no more! Buy Wonderchef Ebony Wok For Induction, Stoves & Cooktops online, right away!
Note: Safety Instructions
1. For added longevity, pre-heat on low flame for 1 minute only. Cook on low to medium flame for best performance.
2. When on a gas cooktop, use a burner nearest in size to the diameter of the pan bottom to avoid hot spots, over-heating of sidewalls and handles.
3. Wash when cooled, do not place the heated pan directly on any wet surface to avoid thermo-shock and to keep the coating safe.
4. When using it on ceramic- or glass-topped cooking surfaces, avoid dragging the cookware to protect the cooking surface.
5. Avoid placing pans one inside another to avoid scratches on the inner side of cookware.