Registration & My Account
How do I register on croma.com?
You can register at croma.com by following any one of the following simple ways:-
- By clicking Register on Home page.
- Simply enter your "Email Address", create and confirm a "Password" to create your Croma online account.
- After filling these mandatory fields, just click on "Proceed" to finish your Registration.
- Register while you shop for first time on croma.com
- While you confirm your order in Croma's shopping cart, click on "Checkout" to proceed to the Email Login page.
- On the Email Login page, enter your "Email Address" which you wish to keep for Croma online account and click on "Proceed" to register.
- The password for your Croma online account will be sent to you through email. To change your password, please see "My Account" after Login.
What if I forget my account password, or wish to change it?
If you forget your Croma online account password, justfollow these simple steps:-
- Click Login on Home page.
- Enter your email address in the Loginbox, click on "Forgot Password" tab. You would now be sent adummy password.
- Please use this dummy password at Login to visit yourAccount. Once logged in you can change your password from "My Account".
If you wish to change your Croma online account password,please follow these simple steps:-
- Click Login on Home page.
- Visit the "My Account" page from the topof the website.
- You can now change your password byproviding details, "Email Address", "Password", "New Password"and "Confirm New Password".
Can I change my account email id?
Unfortunately, the email id of your Croma online accountcannot be changed once you have registered with us using thesame.
What is an Address Book?
As a registered user on croma.com, you can create your ownAddress book which would save shipping information of previousorders. As a customer, you can select a shipping address fromthe Address book and proceed through checkout.
- By clicking Register on Home page.
How do I shop for an item on croma.com?
Shopping at croma.com is very easy. Once you click on "Addto cart" for the product you wish to purchase, follow thesesteps:-
- Enter the Pin code of the address you wish to shipon the Pin code check page and click on "Proceed" to continue.
- You would be taken to the Email login page if yourdelivery location is currently serviceable by us. Enter yourLogin details as requested and click on "Proceed" to go to yourshipping details page.
- On the Shipping Information page, enter the detailsof your delivery address and click on "Dispatch to thisaddress" to see your order summary.
- On the Order summary page, if the details are as peryour expectations, click on "Proceed to payment" to go toPayment Information page.
- On the payment page, choose a suitable paymentoption from Credit card, Debit card and Net banking. Click on"Pay now" after filling your payment details and confirm yourpayment.
Once your order has been placed, you will receive orderdetails on website, email, and sms.
Can I book multiple orders at once?
Sure! Multiple orders can be booked at one single time bysimply adding them to your shopping cart. However, each orderbooked is subject to your delivery Pin Code being serviced byour delivery partners.
Why am I not able to get my product shipped to my location?
It is our endeavor to service all deliverable locations inIndia. However, your Pin Code may not support delivery becauseof the following reasons
- Your pin code may not be currently serviced by ourdelivery partners
- Our nearest Distribution centre may have run out ofstock for your desired product
How do I know that my order is confirmed?
As soon as you place your order,
- You would receive an order confirmation mail from uswith your order and shipping details
- Also, track your order through your 'My Account'??Account' page when you log into www.croma.com
Can I order any number of quantities of a particular item?
Of course! You can order any number of quantities for aparticular item. The order limit, however, will be subject tothe availability of stock at the time of placing the order.
What is Croma privileges and it’s T&C?
Croma launches the very first loyalty programme in the world of Electronics that promises to offer an ultimate shopping experience. Enjoy exclusive loyalty discounts, pre-qualified credit limit, assured lifetime service and much more. Click here for detailed Terms & Conditions
How many days does it take to ship my order?
We will ship your order within 7 working days from the date ofplacing the order. For more information, please see Shippinginformation
How will the delivery be done?
All orders are delivered through our reputed courierservice partners.
Are there any shipping charges?
We offer FREE SHIPPING for all our products exceptfor the order with a cart value of less than RupeesThree Thousand (Rs 3,000) which will be subject to shippingcharge of Rupees Seventy Five(Rs 75) . Octroi charges, whereverapplicable, shall be borne and paid by the Companyand not to be borne by Customer.
Does croma.com deliver outside India?
No. Unfortunately, we do not deliver outside India at themoment. However, you are more than welcome to make yourpurchases from anywhere in the world, but please ensure thedelivery address is within India.
Can I buy online and pick delivery from the nearest Croma store?
Yes, in your cart, please select Store Pickup as deliverymode to buy online and pick up at the store.
How can I track shipping of my order?
You can track the status of your recent purchases by clicking onthe "My account" page as soon as you loginto your account.
What if my billing and shipping addresses are different?
All products will be dispatched to the shipping addressprovided at the time of checkout.
Order Cancellation & Returns
If I am not satisfied with my purchase, can I cancel or return my purchase?
Yes, you can cancel or return a home delivery order
- Your return request will be processedonce your order is in '??Delivery in Progress' stage. Once youreceive the order you can return it within 15days from the dateof receipt. In case it is defective, damaged, dead on arrivalor what you have ordered is what you have not get.
How can I cancel or return an order at croma.com?
Call our 24Hours Customer Care Helpline on 7207-666-000.
How will I be reimbursed for the products I have cancelled or returned?
All the payment reversals or refunds will be completed as per our Cancellations policy. The amount to be refunded will be processed to the original mode of payment used online. For Pay on Delivery orders, we will initiate NEFT transaction. Once the refund details are shared with you, the payment will reach your bank/card account based on your individual banks/cards payment reversal processing timeline.
Till what duration of days can I return my order?
If you wish to return your home delivery order and claim arefund, you can raise a request from the time your order hasbeen placed up to 15days after the order has been delivered toyour place.
Which orders are covered under 'Return Policy' of croma.com?
Can I return an order at the Croma store?
No, currently we do not have a provision for you to returnyour order at Croma store.
Can I replace a purchased item?
Yes, you can get your order replaced if the purchasedproduct fails to meet your expectations or you receive it in adamaged/not working condition.
For more details please see Cancellationand Returns policy.
Can I return or replace an item which I have bought at Croma store?
Unfortunately, at croma.com we can process only onlineorders.
However for store queries, kindly reach us at 7207-666-000
If I am returning an item, do I also have to return free item received along with it?
All the free gifts, packaging material, and supportingaccessories would have to be returned along with the product.
In case you do not wish to return the free item, then apart of amount corresponding to the value of that gift itemwould be deducted from the total amount.
How can I get refund for EMI transactions?
In case of refund, though the amount is credited back to the customer’s card, the EMI closure will happen only after customer communicates the same to the bank. Customer will need to specifically communicate to the banks its intent of EMI loan closure. Also if customer fails to communicate the same to bank, the interest amount that bank will keep levying will be borne by the customer.Foreclosure or any other charges, if any which are levied by the customer’s bank, will be borne by the customer.
Q1 HOW DO I MAKE PAYMENT ON CROMA ONLINE ?
Once you have selected the desired product, Croma’s trusted payment gateway accepts the below mentioned payment options to confirm the order and complete the transaction online:
- Credit/Debit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, Rupay, Maestro, American Express and Diners
- Internet Banking
- Wallets: Google Pay, Amazonpay, Freecharge, Mobikwik, PayTM, Phonepe
- Gift Cards: Croma Gift Card and Gyftr vouchers.
- Pay on Delivery (available in selected pin codes).
Q2 HOW DO I PAY USING A CREDIT/DEBIT CARD ?
The following cards issued in India can be used to pay; however, the shipping address should be within India
- Credit Cards: VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club
- Debit Cards: VISA, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay
- All international personal credit cards (Visa, MasterCard and American Express) issued outside India
To pay using your cards at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date, three or four digit CVV number (found on the backside of your card). After entering these details, you will be redirected to the bank's page for entering the online 3D Secure password to complete the payment.
CVV Numbers for different cards are placed in different locations on your card:
- If you have Visa/Mastercard/Diner's/Discover card: Your CVV is a 3-digit code after the last four digits of your credit card number on the back of the card within the signature field.
- If you have an American Express card: Your CVV is a 4-digit number on the front of the card on the right hand side above the card number. For Amex Card, you can redeem your card points on the Amex Page when redirected.
Note: SBI Maestro card does not have CVV and expiry date
Q3 IS IT SAFE TO USE MY CREDIT CARD ONLINE AT CROMA.COM ?
Croma does not store Credit / Debit card numbers, CVV / Security Code, Pin for 3D Secure, Expiry date on any of its servers and only collects in a session while making a transaction.
All your transactions online are protected & secured by SSL (secure socket layer) technology.
Q4 WILL I BE ASKED TO PROVIDE ANY CARD INFORMATION, ACCOUNT INFORMATION OR PASSWORDS OVER PHONE OR EMAIL ?
The Croma team will never request you to share any of your card or account related details over email or over phone.
Q5 UNDER WHAT NAME WILL MY PURCHASE BE CHARGED ON THE CREDIT CARD STATEMENT ?
Your purchase will be charged under the company name “INFINITI RETAIL LIMITED”. Sometimes, your card company may show in the statement a truncated name like 'CROMA'
Q6 WHICH BANK DO YOU ACCEPT PAYMENTS FOR VIA NET BANKING?
We accept payments for your orders through the following banks:
Airtel Payments Bank Deutsche Bank Karnataka Bank Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank Andhra Bank Dhanlaxmi Bank Karur Vysya Bank The Bharat Co-op. Bank Ltd AXIS Bank Federal Bank Kotak Mahindra Bank UCO Bank Bank of India HDFC Bank Lakshmi Vilas Bank Union Bank of India Bank of Maharashtra ICICI Bank Oriental Bank of Commerce United Bank of India Canara Bank IDBI Bank Punjab & Maharashtra Co-operative Bank Limited Vijaya Bank Catholic Syrian Bank IDFC FIRST Bank Punjab & Sind Bank YES Bank Central Bank of India Indian Bank ShamraoVithal Co-operative Bank Ltd. Corporation Bank Indian Overseas Bank South Indian Bank Cosmos Bank IndusInd Bank State Bank of India DCB Bank Jammu & Kashmir Bank Syndicate Bank Dena Bank Janata Sahakari Bank Pune
Note: Kindly check with your bank if online transactions are enabled in your account.
Q7 WHAT IS AN EMI PAYMENT OPTION ?
EMI (Credit Card) stands for 'Equated Monthly Installment' and it’s a convenient payment option that you can choose to pay for the order in easy installments to the credit card issuing bank. The option is available only on credit cards issued by the following banks.
AMEX AXIS CITI HDFC HSBC ICICI INDUS KOTAK RBL SBI SCB YES *18 & 24 months EMI options are available only on selected banks.
This EMI option is facilitated by the card issuing bank. The EMI eligibility, payment tenure [months-3/6/9/12/28/24] and refund rules are solely on the internal discretion and approvals of the issuing bank. Any communication related to an ongoing EMI scheme should be addressed to the card issuing bank.
Q8 WHAT ARE THE BANK INTEREST RATES AND CALCULATION OF CREDIT CARD ON EMI
RBI has mandated banks to take a nominal charge on EMI services. This charge will be collected by banks over the EMI tenure. This charge is collected by Issuing Bank and not by Croma. This is an annual charge and is calculated on the outstanding balance. You will see this charge in the monthly bill cycle as defined by the bank. An Illustration below shows a bank and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges.
The table below shows a representative rendering of EMI plans for a Rs 20,000 purchase on Croma paid using the EMI payment plan Tenure
Bank rate(%) Total Effective
price you pay
3 Rs. 20,000 Rs. 6,800.44 12 Rs. 20,401.33 Rs. 401.33 6 Rs. 20,000 Rs. 3,450.97 12 Rs. 20,705.80 Rs. 705.80 9 Rs. 20,000 Rs. 2,344.32 13 Rs. 21,098.89 Rs. 1,098.89 12 Rs. 20,000 Rs. 1,786.35 13 Rs. 21,436.15 Rs. 1,436.15
Note: Currently, we facilitate Credit card EMI only.
Q9 WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA TO AVAIL EMI OPTION ?
The Credit Card EMI payment option is available only above a minimum order value which varies from bank to bank. For given order value, only the eligible banks will be displayed under the issuing bank list on the EMI payment page on Croma.com.
- For Bank Credit Cards: EMI payment option is applicable on all purchases worth Rs 5000/- and above made on Croma using selected Bank credit cards.
- For Bajaj Finserv: You need to have a Bajaj Finserv EMI card and it is available on selected Products only. The tenure is mentioned on the product page to be selected at the time of checkout.
Q10 HOW CAN I MAKE THE PAYMENT USING EMI OPTION ?
Once you have selected the desired product, you can add it to your cart and proceed to check out. On the Payment Page, select EMI and follow the below mentioned steps:
- Select the Credit Card issuing bank of your preference [Enter your Credit/*Bajaj Finserv]
- Select the repayment duration (3, 6, 9, 12, 18 or 24 months). The interest rate, monthly EMI and total interest payable will be displayed.
- Enter your Credit Card issuing bank details.
- Click ‘Pay Now’
- Once the payment is authorized, your order will be processed and shipped.
Q11 WHY IS THE TRANSACTION AMOUNT NOT CONVERTED INTO EMI?
The full amount will be charged on your card on the day of transaction. This will later be converted to an EMI transaction by your respective bank. This normally takes 5-7 working days.
Q12 WHY IS SUM TOTAL OF EMI’S MORE THAN THE ORDER VALUE?
The issuing bank charges interest per EMI transaction. The interest rates are decided by the bank and are displayed at the time of completing the transaction.
Q13 WHAT IS NO COST EMI?
No Cost EMI is an offer by which you pay your EMI provider only the product price, equally divided over your repayment timeline. For instance, if you buy a Rs.18,000 item at a 6 month tenure, you will pay your EMI provider Rs.3,000 every month for 6 months, amounting to a total of Rs.18,000*. You do not have to pay interest on the product purchased
Q14 WHICH PAYMENT METHODS CAN I USE TO GET A NO COST EMI ?
No Cost EMI is available on selected credit, debit cards on Pinelabs.EMI which can be viewed after selecting the payment mode as EMI and clicking on No Cost EMI .
Q15 ARE THERE ANY FEES OR DOWN PAYMENT?
There are no processing fees or down payment for these transactions. Your bank will charge GST on the interest component of the EMI.
Q16 IS NO COST EMI AVAILABLE ON ALL PRODUCTS ON THE SITE ?
No Cost EMI is available on wide selection of categories including mobiles, large appliances, laptops and much more. It is applicable on selected products only. You can check the availability in the Cashback and EMI section on the product detail page.
Q17 WILL MY BANK CONTINUE TO CHARGE ME INTEREST?
Yes, your bank will charge you interest. However, this interest charge has been provided to you as an upfront discount at the time of your purchase, effectively giving you the benefit of a No Cost EMI*.
*Note: this excludes GST that will be charged by your bank on your interest component of the EMI
Q18 HOW WILL MY EMI BE CHARGED?
Your EMI provider will take 3-5 working days to process your EMI. Once done, your EMI will be charged on a monthly basis, as per your credit/debit card billing cycle or payment instructions with your EMI provider. Please check with your issuing bank or card company for specific details.
Q19 WHAT IS UPI & HOW TO OPEN A UPI ACCOUNT ?
UPI or Unified Payments Interface is an immediate real-time payment system that helps in instantly transferring the funds between the two bank accounts through a mobile platform. It is based on the 2 Factor Authentications with a seamless single click payment. Once you have linked your bank account and created a virtual ID namely name@bankname, you will be able to start using it to make payment on Croma Web/App.
Q20 WHAT IS GOOGLE PAY & HOW TO OPEN A GOOGLE PAY ACCOUNT ?
Google Pay is a digital platform to send & receive money. Google Pay works with all banks that support UPI. You will have to create a Google Pay account and you have to link your bank account to make payment to Croma Website/app to complete the transaction.
Q21 WHAT IS AN ONLINE WALLET? HOW DO I MAKE PAYMENTS USING AN ONLINE WALLET ?
We have Online Wallets which can be used to make payments: Amazonpay, freecharge, Mobikwik, PayTM and PhonePe. A Wallet is a prepaid financial instrument available on Croma website. It allows Indian consumers to store money in a virtual wallet and then make payments, without entering your card/bank details for every transaction.
Once you have selected the items in your cart, proceed to make a payment and select the “Wallet”option. Under 'Wallets' you will find a radio button for types of wallets. Please choose the option by clicking on the radio button you will be redirected to the below wallets to make the payment.
- AMAZONPAY: You need to Login –In with username & password to use your amazon account and thereafter select your preferred payment option such as credit cards / a direct debit bank account/ VPA ID on UPI to complete the purchase on croma website/app
- FREECHARGE: You need to Log-in with your Email ID and Mobile Number to complete the transaction on croma website/app
- MOBIKWIK: You need to enter your Mobikwik credentials and complete your purchase using the wallet balance or any mode of payment available on that page to complete your transaction on Croma website/app.
- PHONEPE: Under PHONEPE, you can opt for multiple payment options like wallet, cards, BHIM for payment to complete the transaction.
- PAYTM: You need to set up an account using your mobile phone number and email ID to use a Paytm account and complete purchase on Website using UPI, Debit/ Credit Cards, Net Banking, Paytm Wallet.
Q22 DO YOU PROVIDE PAY ON DELIVERY PAYMENT OPTION?
Yes, Croma accepts orders through ‘Pay-on-Delivery’ except for large appliances like air-conditioners, washing machines, televisions etc. Once order is verified, shipment are processed in the time specified, from the date of confirmation. Croma also sends notification on registered email Address or mobile Number. We do not offer Pay On delivery option for Order amount greater than Rs.30,000 and if the address is not Serviceable by Courier Agent.
Q23 HOW CAN I BUY CROMA GIFT CARD?
CROMA offers Physical & Electronic Gift Cards to you which can be purchased from www.croma.com and can be redeemed online as well as Croma Stores.
PHYSICAL GIFT CARDS ELECTRONIC GIFT CARDS
- Available For Purchase on Store &
- Available For Purchase on
- Reloading Option Possible
- Reloading Option Not Possible
- Gift Card can be redeemed at Croma
stores and on www.croma.com
- EGV can be redeemed at Croma
stores and on www.croma.com
- It can be Redeemed Multiple Times.
- It can be Redeemed Once only.
- Click Here for more details on PHYSICAL GIFT CARDS
- Click Here for more details on ELECTRONIC GIFT CARDS
Q24 WHAT IS THE MYGYFTR ?
Under Gift cards on payment page of croma.com, you can use your Mygyftr vouchers (received from your bank/employer) to complete the purchase. Voucher code is alphanumeric and accepts maximum 12 characters in length. You can log on to www.gyftr.com for checking voucher status. Currently Vouchers can be redeemed at Stores only.
Q25 CAN MYGYFTR VOUCHERS BE USED FOR PARTIAL REDEMPTION?
All vouchers are for One time use only and if the MyGyftr voucher value is more than the bill value, remaining amount will be forfeited. Maximum Five voucher codes can be used in a single transaction.
Q27 MY TRANSACTION FAILED BUT MONEY IS DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Payment can fail due to a technical glitch or due to incorrect payment credentials. Within 48-hours, your order will automatically be confirmed by our system & a confirmation will be sent to you through Email and SMS. However, if your order is not confirmed or you get a payment declined message, please check with your bank for details or contact us. Please stay rest assured that your amount will be refunded to you in case of failed order transaction. In case of no communication, please email us on email@example.com or call on 7207-666-000.
Q28 CAN I USE MORE THAN ONE PAYMENT METHOD, OR COMBINE PAYMENT MENTHODS, TO MAKE MY PURCHASE?
If Croma Giftcard or Mygyftr voucher value is less than the cart value, you can pay for the balance amount through other pre-paid modes like Credit Cards or Debit cards or Net banking or Wallets. No two cards or prepaid mode of payment can be combined at the moment.
Prices & Discounts
Why are prices different for same item for different delivery locations?
Prices for products are same for all locations.
Are the prices displaced on website same to Croma store prices?
All prices on the Croma website are similar to Croma storeprices.
However, depending on your shipping location, the pricesmay vary as per the applicable local taxes.
Are there additional discounts available on bulk purchase?
Currently, we do not offer bulk purchase discounts on ourwebsite. For bulk/ corporate purchases please contact ourinstitutional business team at firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I contact for queries regarding my online orders on Croma?
If you have any queries, kindly reach us on our 24 hours Croma Customer Care No. 7207 666 000
How can I contact for Croma store related queries?
For any queries related to Croma store, we request you to contact us on 24 hours Croma Customer Care No. 7207 666 000.For us to call you, please SMS 'Croma' to 56677.