Registration & My Account
How do I register on croma.com?
You can register at croma.com by following any one of the following simple ways:-
- By clicking Register
on Home page.
- Simply enter your "Email Address", create and confirm a "Password" to create your Croma online account.
- After filling these mandatory fields, just click on "Proceed" to finish your Registration.
- Register while you shop for first time on croma.com
- While you confirm your order in Croma's shopping cart, click on "Checkout" to proceed to the Email Login page.
- On the Email Login page, enter your "Email Address" which you wish to keep for Croma online account and click on "Proceed" to register.
- The password for your Croma online account will be sent to you through email. To change your password, please see "My Account" after Login.
What if I forget my account password, or wish to change it?
If you forget your Croma online account password, just follow these simple steps:-
- Click Login on Home page.
- Enter your email address in the Login box, click on "Forgot Password" tab. You would now be sent a dummy password.
- Please use this dummy password at Login to visit your Account. Once logged in you can change your password from "My Account".
If you wish to change your Croma online account password, please follow these simple steps:-
- Click Login on Home page.
- Visit the "My Account" page from the top of the website.
- You can now change your password by providing details, "Email Address", "Password", "New Password" and "Confirm New Password".
Can I change my account email id?
Unfortunately, the email id of your Croma online account cannot be changed once you have registered with us using the same.
What is an Address Book?
As a registered user on croma.com, you can create your own Address book which would save shipping information of previous orders. As a customer, you can select a shipping address from the Address book and proceed through checkout.
- By clicking Register on Home page.
How do I shop for an item on croma.com?
Shopping at croma.com is very easy. Once you click on "Add to cart" for the product you wish to purchase, follow these steps:-
- Enter the Pin code of the address you wish to ship on the Pin code check page and click on "Proceed" to continue.
- You would be taken to the Email login page if your delivery location is currently serviceable by us. Enter your Login details as requested and click on "Proceed" to go to your shipping details page.
- On the Shipping Information page, enter the details of your delivery address and click on "Dispatch to this address" to see your order summary.
- On the Order summary page, if the details are as per your expectations, click on "Proceed to payment" to go to Payment Information page.
- On the payment page, choose a suitable payment option from Credit card, Debit card and Net banking. Click on "Pay now" after filling your payment details and confirm your payment.
Once your order has been placed, you will receive order details on website, email, and sms.
Can I book multiple orders at once?
Sure! Multiple orders can be booked at one single time by simply adding them to your shopping cart. However, each order booked is subject to your delivery Pin Code being serviced by our delivery partners.
Why am I not able to get my product shipped to my location?
It is our endeavor to service all deliverable locations in India. However, your Pin Code may not support delivery because of the following reasons
- Your pin code may not be currently serviced by our delivery partners
- Our nearest Distribution centre may have run out of stock for your desired product
How do I know that my order is confirmed?
As soon as you place your order,
- You would receive an order confirmation mail from us with your order and shipping details
- Also, track your order through your 'My Account'?? Account' page when you log into www.croma.com
Can I order any number of quantities of a particular item?
Of course! You can order any number of quantities for a particular item. The order limit, however, will be subject to the availability of stock at the time of placing the order.
How many days does it take to ship my order?
We will ship your order within 7 working days from the date of placing the order. For more information, please see Shipping information
How will the delivery be done?
All orders are delivered through our reputed courier service partners.
Are there any shipping charges?
We offer FREE SHIPPING for all our products except for the order with a cart value of less than Rupees Three Thousand (Rs 3,000) which will be subject to shipping charge of Rupees Seventy Five(Rs 75) . Octroi charges, wherever applicable, shall be borne and paid by the Company and not to be borne by Customer.
Does croma.com deliver outside India?
No. Unfortunately, we do not deliver outside India at the moment. However, you are more than welcome to make your purchases from anywhere in the world, but please ensure the delivery address is within India.
Can I buy online and pick delivery from the nearest Croma store?
Yes, in your cart, please select Store Pickup as delivery mode to buy online and pick up at the store.
How can I track shipping of my order?
You can track the status of your recent purchases by clicking on the "My account" page as soon as you login to your account.
What if my billing and shipping addresses are different?
All products will be dispatched to the shipping address provided at the time of checkout.
Order Cancellation & Returns
If I am not satisfied with my purchase, can I cancel or return my purchase?
Yes, you can cancel or return a home delivery order
- Your return request will be processed once your order is in '??Delivery in Progress' stage. Once you receive the order you can return it within 15days from the date of receipt. In case it is defective, damaged, dead on arrival or what you have ordered is what you have not get.
How can I cancel or return an order at croma.com?
Call our 24Hours Customer Care Helpline on 7207-666-000.
How will I be reimbursed for the products I have cancelled or returned?
All the payment reversals or refunds will be completed as per our Cancellations policy. The amount to be refunded will be processed to the original mode of payment used online. For Pay on Delivery orders, we will initiate NEFT transaction. Once the refund details are shared with you, the payment will reach your bank/card account based on your individual banks/cards payment reversal processing timeline.
Till what duration of days can I return my order?
If you wish to return your home delivery order and claim a refund, you can raise a request from the time your order has been placed up to 15days after the order has been delivered to your place.
Which orders are covered under 'Return Policy' of croma.com?
Can I return an order at the Croma store?
No, currently we do not have a provision for you to return your order at Croma store.
Can I replace a purchased item?
Yes, you can get your order replaced if the purchased product fails to meet your expectations or you receive it in a damaged/not working condition.
For more details please see Cancellation and Returns policy.
Can I return or replace an item which I have bought at Croma store?
Unfortunately, at croma.com we can process only online orders.
However for store queries, kindly reach us at 7207-666-000
If I am returning an item, do I also have to return free item received along with it?
All the free gifts, packaging material, and supporting accessories would have to be returned along with the product.
In case you do not wish to return the free item, then a part of amount corresponding to the value of that gift item would be deducted from the total amount.
How do I make payment on croma.com ?
Croma offers you a wide variety of payment options to select from. Whatever your mode of payment, you can be rest assured that the trusted payment gateway partners use secure encryption technology to keep your transaction details safe at all the times. Payment can be made through the following modes:
- Cards- Credit/Debit. We accept Master, Maestro, Visa, Rupay, Diners and Amex cards. International credit cards are also accepted.
- Net Banking
- Wallets (Amazonpay, Freecharge, Mobikwik, PayTM, Phonepe)
- EMI- Credit card, Brand EMI, Bajaj Finserv EMI card and Snapmint (cardless EMI)
- Gift cards- Physical and Electronic cards
- UPI, Google Pay
- Pay on Delivery- Pay via cash, card or wallet at the time of delivery. This option is provided by our Delivery partner.
- Pay Later- Paylater allows you to take the product home, without having to pay now (pay anytime in next 14 days). To avail this facility, you will be asked to register (if not already registered) with our trusted partners and complete the transaction.
- Redeem Points- Currently Citi bank credit card points can be redeemed.
How do I pay using a credit/debit card ?
We accept payments made by credit/debit cards. International credit cards are also accepted however, the shipping address should be within India.
We accept payments made using Rupay, Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards. To pay using your credit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date, three or four digit CVV number (found on the backside of your card). After entering these details, you will be redirected to the bank's page for entering the online 3D Secure password.
*For Amex cards, you can redeem your card points on the Amex page when redirected.
We accept payments made using Rupay, Visa, MasterCard, Diners and Maestro debit cards. To pay using your debit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date (optional for Maestro cards), three-digit CVV number (optional for Maestro cards). You will then be redirected to your bank's secure page for entering your online password (issued by your bank) to complete the payment.
How do I make payment using Net Banking?
We accept payments for your orders through the following banks:
Airtel Payment Banks, Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of Bahrain & Kuwait, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Central Bank, City Union Bank, Corporation Bank, Cosmos Bank, Dena Bank, Deutsche Bank, Development Bank, Dhanalakshmi Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, ING Vysya Bank, Indus Ind Bank, Jammu & Kashmir Bank, Karnataka Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Kotak Bank, Laxmi Vilas Bank Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, Punjab & Maharashtra Co-operative Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, Ratnakar Bank, Saraswat Bank, Shamrao Vitthal Co-operative Bank, South Indian Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of India, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of Travancore, Syndicate Bank, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited, Tamil Nadu State Co-operative Bank, The Royal Bank of Scotland, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank, Yes Bank Limited
Note: Kindly check with your bank if third party transfers/ online transactions are enabled in your account.
Can I make payment using Wallets?
Yes, you may select any of the below Wallets to complete your purchase:
Amazonpay, freecharge, Mobikwik, PayTM or PhonePe
What is Amazonpay?
Amazon Pay is a payment service that provides you with an ability to use the payment methods already associated with your Amazon Account to make payments for goods or services on croma.com website or app. To make a payment, you can use any of the payment methods provided including the ones available in your Amazon Account.
How do I make payment using AmazonPay?
Steps to make payment:
- Simply select wallet on croma.com payment page
- Click on Amazon Pay button
- Log-in using your amazon account user ID and password
- Select your preferred payment option to complete the purchase.
I'm having a problem with my Amazon Pay account or completing a purchase using my Amazon Pay account. What do I do?
We are sorry you are experiencing a problem with Amazon Pay. Here are some steps you can try: Verify that you have entered the e-mail address and password that are associated with your Amazon Account correctly when you are trying to complete a purchase.
If you have entered your Amazon Account e-mail address and password, but cannot complete your purchase, please check if your payment method is set up correctly.
If your payment method is set up correctly, but you still cannot complete your purchase, contact amazon pay
What is Freecharge?
FreeCharge, a wholly owned subsidiary of Axis Bank Limited, is India's No.1 payments app. You must register with freecharge and open a Freecharge account ("Freecharge Account") in order to use the services.
How do I make payment using freecharge?
Simply select Wallet on the payment page and then select Freecharge. Enter your Freecharge credentials and complete your purchase using the wallet balance or any mode of payment available on that page.
What is Mobikwik?
MobiKwik is an Indian company founded in 2009 that provides a mobile phone based payment system and digital wallet. Customers add money to an online wallet that can be used for payments.
How do I make payment using Mobikwik?
Simply select Wallet on the payment page and then select Mobikwik. Enter your Mobikwik credentials and complete your purchase using the wallet balance or any mode of payment available on that page.
How do I make payment using PayTM wallet?
Simply select Wallet on the payment page and then select PayTM. You need to set up an account using your mobile phone number and email ID to setup a Paytm account and transfer cash to the wallet.
What is PhonePe?
PhonePe is a payment solution which facilitates payments and acts as such by creating, hosting, maintaining and providing Services to you via the Internet. PhonePe provides its Services to customers through 'PhonePe' mobile payments application ("PhonePe App"), which acts as a container for various payment instruments including but not limited to Wallet. Debit/Credit card, Unified Payment Interface ("BHIM UPI") and External Wallets (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Services").
How do I make payment using PhonePe?
Registered users of PhonePe can use payment options available with PhonePe. In case the customer has saved the card details with the PhonePe Account, the same will also be available to make the payment easy.
What is an EMI?
EMI stands for Equated Monthly Installment. It is an added payment option available at www.croma.com when you can pay at ease. By choosing EMI, instead of paying all at once, you can pay in installments for any product on the website, depending on the product price & tenure selected.
Note: Currently, we accept Credit card EMI only.
When can you opt for EMI option for payment?
- EMI option will be available for shopping if your cart value at the time of payment is Rs. 2,500/- or above for credit cards.
- For Brand EMI- There will be 2 options displayed after Pay Now, Bank EMI (currently credit cards are only accepted) or Brand EMI (will be applicable only if the selected brand is approved for Brand EMI), the minimum value will be Rs. 3,000 and above.
- For SnapMint EMI, the minimum cart value should be Rs. 5,000 and above.
- For Bajaj Finserv, you need to have a Bajaj Finserv EMI card and it is available on selected Products only. The tenure is mentioned on the product page to be selected at the time of checkout.
How do you pay using EMI option?
Paying by EMI is a simple 4 step process.
- Select the Issuing bank of your preference
- Choose your preferred tenure
- Enter your Credit/Bajaj Finserv card details
- Click 'Pay Now' *For Brand EMI, you need to click "Pay Now", select any Bank from the Bank EMI option or if Brand EMI is applicable on the selected Product, you may select the tenure accordingly. *For Snapmint EMI, you do not require credit card details. Do keep PAN, Aadhar, Bank account details ready with you. Please enter the required details on the SnapMint page when re-directed.
What is no cost EMI?
No cost EMI is an offer by which you pay your EMI provider only the product price, equally divided over your repayment timeline. For example, if you buy an INR 24,000 item at a 6 month tenure, you will pay your EMI provider INR 4,000 every month for 6 months, amounting to a total of INR 24,000.
WHICH PAYMENT METHODS CAN I USE TO GET A NO COST EMI?
Select bajaj finserv under EMI option to avail the no cost EMI.
ARE THERE ANY FEES OR DOWN PAYMENT?
There are no processing fees or down payment for these transactions.
IS NO COST EMI AVAILABLE ON ALL PRODUCTS ON THE SITE?
No, currently no cost EMI is available only on select products. you can check the availability on the product detail page.
How do I make payment via Credit card EMI or Brand EMI?
With Croma credit / debit card EMI options, you can choose to pay in easy installments of 3, 6, 9, 12, 18*, or 24 months* with credit cards/debit cards from the following banks:
You may select Banks from the dropdown directly or select Brand EMI option and click on Pay Now. On the payment gateway page, please select Bank EMI and the respective bank with which you need to complete your EMI purchase or Brand EMI if there is any brand related offer on the selected product on your cart. Brand offer will be mentioned on the product.
- Debit Card EMI is not available currently on croma.com.
*18 & 24 months EMI options are available only on selected banks.
There is NO processing fee charged for availing EMI payment option. On return or exchange, interest charged by the bank till that time will not be refunded by us.
You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
Accurate interest rates and the amount charged by the bank for your credit card/debit card EMI scheme can be seen while placing an order using the EMI payment mode.
Examples and Calculations
The table below shows a representative rendering of EMI plans for a Rs 20,000 purchase on Croma paid using the EMI payment plan
Total Effective Price You Pay Interest Paid to
3 Rs. 20,000 Rs. 6,800.44 12.00% Rs. 20,401.33 Rs. 401.33 6 Rs. 20,000 Rs. 3,450.97 12.00% Rs. 20,705.80 Rs. 705.80 9 Rs. 20,000 Rs. 2,344.32 13.00% Rs. 21,098.89 Rs. 1,098.89 12 Rs. 20,000 Rs. 1,786.35 13.00% Rs. 21,436.15 Rs. 1,436.15
How is my EMI debited?
If you have paid for your order using the EMI payment mode, the full amount will be charged to your card the day of the transaction. Within 7 days, you will see a credit for the full amount. The first EMI charge will occur subsequently. If your card's billing date falls within those 7 working days, you need to pay only the EMI amount to the bank
Is there an interest to be paid on this payment?
Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. EMI transactions are at the discretion of your card issuing bank or the partner you select. Please contact your issuing bank or the desired partner for any clarifications prior to your purchase. Bajaj Finserv has No Cost EMI facility which can be availed if you have the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card.
Will the available limit on the card reduce?
Yes. The credit limit on the card is blocked till the amount is cleared.
What happens if you wish to close the card account in the middle of the tenure?
In the unlikely event that you want to close your card account in the middle of your EMI tenure, you will be asked to clear the entire amount due before the card account is closed.
Can you prepay the remaining amount in the middle of my tenure?
Please contact your issuing bank/ financial institution for further clarification.
What if you cancel your order in the middle of tenure?
In case of order cancellation, the refund of the order amount shall be initiated by Infiniti Retail Limited i.e. Croma to the customer. However, the interest (if any) already paid, will not be refunded by Croma. Please contact your issuing bank for any further clarifications.
What is SnapMint EMI?
The minimum cart value should be Rs. 5,000 and above. No Credit card is required. You will be prompted to enter the required details on the page when re-directed. Please check T & C before selecting SnapMint EMI.
What is UPI?
Unified Payments Interface is a real time interbank payment system with send or request money. Any UPI client app may be used and multiple bank account may be linked to single app. Any UPI app can use payment and transfer fund from and to UPI enabled banks. You need to create a VPA (virtual payment address) with the issuing bank.
What is Google Pay?
Google Pay is the simplest way to send money. Google Pay works with all banks that support BHIM UPI. Download Google Pay app, set your screen lock, link your bank account and you are ready to make payments.
Do you provide Pay On Delivery payment option? How can I buy using Pay on delivery option?
Yes, croma.com offers an option to pay on Delivery for your orders.
Here are steps to place an order using Pay On Delivery option:
- You can select 'Pay on Delivery' option while placing the order.
- Once the order is verified within 24 hours, your order will be automatically placed and an email/sms will be sent to you.
- On receiving your consignment, please pay the invoice amount in cash or card (accepted in selected cities only i.e. Mumbai, Delhi and Hyderabad) to the courier delivery person.
What are the Terms & Conditions for Pay On Delivery payment?
- All items that have the "Pay-on-Delivery Available" Icon except for large appliances like air-conditioners, washing machines, televisions etc are valid for order by payment-on-Delivery. Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout
- When prompted to choose a Payment Option, select "Pay On Delivery"
- Once verified and confirmed shipment to be processed in the time specified, from the date of confirmation.
- You will be required to make payment by Cash or Card* or Wallet to our Courier Partner, only at the time of delivery of your order.
- Card* is accepted in Mumbai, Delhi and Hyderabad only
- Wallet- PayTM, freecharge, Citrus, payU money, MobiKwik, az, MoneyonMobile are currently accepted by our courier partner
- Please make payment via above mode only at the time of delivery and do NOT offer cheque or DD to the courier staff
- Your delivery address should be under serviceable network of our courier partner. Please enter the correct pin code to ensure delivery.
- Your total purchase value/ transaction value should not exceed INR 30,000/- .
- Please do NOT pay for any additional charges, i.e. octroi etc. to courier staff. Your invoice amount is inclusive of all charges.
- The User shall be liable to pay a fee of Rupees Twenty Five (Rs 25/-) on all Pay on Delivery purchases made by the User.
Cancelling your Pay On Delivery Order?
- If you want to cancel the order, please do so by calling at our call center 7207-666-000 or when our executive calls you up for the order verification.
- Once an order is delivered it cannot be returned/ cancelled in case of any defect/damage in transit it could only be replaced.
- We would only be returning the product in case we run out of stock and the rEMIttance would be done via cheque which would be delivered at the address custoNNmer has put at the time of placing the order within 15 days.
Why can't I see the Pay on Delivery option on the payment page?
We appreciate your business with us and try our best to ensure that you have a hassle free experience while shopping from croma.com. This is one of the key reasons that we provide you the "Pay on Delivery" option so that you can shop with complete peace of mind. However in order to prevent fraudulent transactions we have been forced to put in certain checks to qualify a Pay on Delivery purchase. These are as follows:
- If your Order amount is greater than Rs. 30,000, Pay On delivery option is disabled.
- If the address is not serviceable for Pay on Delivery by our courier partners.
- If you are trying to place an order whose amount when summed with previous Pay On Delivery pending payments exceeds the Pay On Delivery threshold of Rs 30,000, then the option will be disabled.
- If your Order falls within the purview of our fraud checks, then Pay On Delivery option will be disabled.
What is PayLater?
You can buy now the product of your choice and select to pay later by selecting any of the vendors listed with us. We currently have Lazypay & ePayLater.
- Customer should be a registered customer of LazyPay.
- Once you've added the desired items to your Croma shopping cart, proceed with your order by entering your details. When you're prompted to choose a payment mode for your order, select 'PayLater' & follow these simple steps:
- Select LazyPay as payment option from dropdown.
- Enter your registered LazyPay email id & contact number and submit.
- Click 'Pay Now'
- The maximum transaction capping value is Rs.10,000.
- While we recommend you to pay LazyPay at the earliest after the transaction, you are required to settle payments at fixed intervals of time. A LazyPay statement is generated twice a month:
- 16th of every month - For all transactions between 1 - 15th Midnight.
- 1st of every month - For all transactions carried out between 16th - 30th/31st of previous month.
- After the statement is generated, the payment must be made within 3 days to avoid late penalty charges. For more queries you can check here: //www.croma.com/tc-lazypay
- For any general queries related to your transactions, contact LazyPay at: email@example.com and Contact number 020- 67314111 (Charges as applicable)
- Customer should be a registered customer of ePaylater.
- Once you have added the desired items to your Croma shopping cart, proceed with your order as usual by entering your address. When you're prompted to choose a payment mode for your order, select 'PayLater' & follow these simple steps:
- Select ePaylater as payment option from dropdown.
- Enter your registered ePaylater email id & contact number and submit.
- Click 'Pay Now'
- The maximum transaction capping value is Rs.20,000.
- You will receive an intimation of the amount to be paid and the payment due date by email and SMS on the email id and phone number provided. You can make a payment by clicking on the payment link provided therein by ePaylater within 14 days. For more queries you can check here: //www.croma.com/tc-epaylater
- For any general queries related to your transactions, contact ePaylater at: firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free number 18002000595.
What is Redeem Points option on the payment page?
You can redeem your credit card points online. Currently, only Citibank reward points can be redeemed.
How do I redeem Citibank reward points?
Under payment option, please select "Redeem Points" and Select your Loyalty Program as Citi Reward points
How many Citi Reward points do I have?
Get details on the available Reward Points by sending just one SMS. SMS REWARDS XXXX to 52484* (XXXX is the last 4 digits of your card) or Login to Citi Online
What is the minimum number of points I can redeem in a single transaction?
You need a minimum of 250 points to redeem points against this type of transaction.
Is there a limit to the number of reward points I can redeem?
You may choose to redeem all the points available on your Citi card.
Can I redeem reward points once the card is closed?
Sorry, the reward points cannot be redeemed when the card is closed
Can I club the reward points across multiple cards or transfer the points from one card account to another?
Sorry, this cannot be done. Rewards redemption can only be done against the card on which the reward points were accrued.
Do reward points accrued on my card expire?
Reward points accrued on your Citi Card are evergreen and don't expire. For Cobrand Cards like First Citizen Citi Card, please visit the partner website for the applicable terms & conditions governing expiry of points.
What if I change my mind and do not want to redeem points post redemption (i.e. Card has been successfully debited)?
In such a case, you need to inform us immediately. We will initiate cancellation towards the earlier rewards redemption transaction. Card member points will remain unaffected. If you change your mind later, the points will not be refunded into your account. You may contact Citibank directly.
What happens if internet connectivity gets disrupted during payment transaction?
In such as case, if the payment was authorised by the bank no communication regarding the same was received by us, the customer's account will get debited by the bank. Kindly check with your issuing bank if the transaction got reversed. If the amount was credited to us, you will receive the Invoice details shortly. In case of no communication, please provide us with the transaction reference number.
I am getting transaction status as pending but my account is already debited. What's happening?
This happens when the transaction response from the bank gets interrupted due to connection failure. Although such a case occurs rarely, you should drop an email with the payment details to us.
Prices & Discounts
Why are prices different for same item for different delivery locations?
Prices for products are same for all locations.
Are the prices displaced on website same to Croma store prices?
All prices on the Croma website are similar to Croma store prices.
However, depending on your shipping location, the prices may vary as per the applicable local taxes.
Are there additional discounts available on bulk purchase?
Currently, we do not offer bulk purchase discounts on our website. For bulk/ corporate purchases please contact our institutional business team at email@example.com
How can I contact for queries regarding my online orders on Croma?
If you have any queries, kindly reach us on our 24 hours Croma Customer Care No. 7207 666 000
How can I contact for Croma store related queries?
For any queries related to Croma store, we request you to contact us on 24 hours Croma Customer Care No. 7207 666 000. For us to call you, please SMS 'Croma' to 56677.