How to log out from Apple TV+ on your TV?
Not as complicated as you may think
Apple TV+ was among the late entrants into the OTT streaming space, but has quickly made its mark for the content it offers. Subscribing to this app, and consuming the content is easy. But what if you want to log out of the app? It might sound a tad confusing, but trust us it is not. Read on to know the steps to log from the Apple TV+ app on your TV.
Steps to log out from Apple TV+
1. Open the Apple TV+ app and on the homepage, have recommended movies and content along with the Settings Icon.
2. Selecting Settings will open a menu which will give you plenty of options.
3. Select the Accounts option from the list.
4. It will show devices, select the Apple TV you want to sign out of.
5. Select the Sign out option.
6. Confirm your action if asked.
7. It may take a few seconds and you are done.
Resetting to erase all data
This will erase all the account information, configuration, and settings.
1. Open the Apple TV app and select Settings.
2. A new menu will appear, scroll down, and select the System option.
3. A new menu will appear, under the Maintenance section, select the Reset option.
4. Now simply select Reset All Settings. This will erase all your account settings, Apple ID etc.
Disclaimer: This post as well as the layout and design on this website are protected under Indian intellectual property laws, including the Copyright Act, 1957 and the Trade Marks Act, 1999 and is the property of Infiniti Retail Limited (Croma). Using, copying (in full or in part), adapting or altering this post or any other material from Croma’s website is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from Croma. For permission to use the content on the Croma’s website, please connect on email@example.com