How to Log out from Voot on your TV?
Just a matter of a few clicks
It’s difficult to imagine TV viewing these days without the help of OTT apps. Take for example, the Voot app, which has a myriad of reality shows and original dramas. But as much fun as these apps are, there are certain restrictions regarding how many devices you can simultaneously use it on.
At times, you might have to log out from one device to be able to use the app on another device. For instance, you’re travelling and want to watch content on your laptop, which would mean you’ll have to log out of the Voot app on your home TV. Wondering how to log out from the Voot app on your TV? Read on.
Steps to logout from Voot on your TV
1) Open the Voot app on your TV and navigate to the left side of the screen.
2) At the bottom left, click on your profile icon/Account.
3) A new menu will appear which will include all the details of your account. Scroll down.
4) You will find the log-out option. Click on it.
5) Click on OK/Yes to confirm your action.
6) It will take a few seconds and you will be logged out of your Voot app.
There is one more method, but it will log you out of all the devices. If you have registered using the "Continue with Email/Mobile number" login option, then you can simply change your password and it will log you out of all devices.
Disclaimer: This post as well as the layout and design on this website are protected under Indian intellectual property laws, including the Copyright Act, 1957 and the Trade Marks Act, 1999 and is the property of Infiniti Retail Limited (Croma). Using, copying (in full or in part), adapting or altering this post or any other material from Croma’s website is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from Croma. For permission to use the content on the Croma’s website, please connect on email@example.com